Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HP Touchpad tablets fire sale! Starting at 100$ due to HP keeling over

pick3, from what Ive read your order will be canceled by MC. I havent rec'd confirmation email either, but people who have ordered an hour before me got their shit canceled.

If you go to the HP website they are selling them directly from there.

homos already debited my account

I feel a dry fucking cuming on :worried:

If they cancel ... I'm done.

Wasn't meant to be.

pick3, from what Ive read your order will be canceled by MC. I havent rec'd confirmation email either, but people who have ordered an hour before me got their shit canceled.

you got your canceled too? I just bought 2 more for my remaining brothers. got all 3 bros covered now. Im such a good sister.:heart:

anyways I received a conformation email soon after. are we being scammed:(

you got your canceled too? I just bought 2 more for my remaining brothers. got all 3 bros covered now. Im such a good sister.:heart:

anyways I received a conformation email soon after. are we being scammed:(

If you ordered all of them from HP its ok to no recieve your confirmation email yet. I waited for an hour to talk to costumer service and they said to allow 24 hours for confirmation emails because once people jumped on the deal they been playing catch up. Items probably wont finish processing and start shipping on monday. As long as they have already deducted the money from you then you are in good shape and you can always check the status of your order here https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/...mpid=in_R329_prodexp/hhoslp/split/orderstatus

This is for people that ordered directly from the HP store though

Im going to sleep now I been up this whole time lol

P'wnt!!!

if672p.jpg

If you ordered all of them from HP its ok to no recieve your confirmation email yet. I waited for an hour to talk to costumer service and they said to allow 24 hours for confirmation emails because once people jumped on the deal they been playing catch up. Items probably wont finish processing and start shipping on monday. As long as they have already deducted the money from you then you are in good shape and you can always check the status of your order here https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/...mpid=in_R329_prodexp/hhoslp/split/orderstatus

This is for people that ordered directly from the HP store though

Im going to sleep now I been up this whole time lol

I got confirmation email from them too.

I hope I don't all these purchases canceled.

p.s nite! sweet dream :)

Top Bottom