Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HP Touchpad tablets fire sale! Starting at 100$ due to HP keeling over

It worked for me guis. plus when i was i about to pay a coupon box popped up. some of them didn't work but save15hp worked! took another $15 off. I got the 32g for like 132 plus tax payed 146.31. snagged another one for my brother before they went out of stock.

2 32g tabs=$282.62

Chops is awesome!

It worked for me guis. plus when i was i about to pay a coupon box popped up. some of them didn't work but save15hp worked! took another $15 off. I got the 32g for like 132 plus tax payed 146.31. snagged another one for my brother before they went out of stock.

2 32g tabs=$282.62

Chops is awesome!

I should of used the coupon codes I was in such a rush I didn't even think about it. But glad it worked for you!!

I should of used the coupon codes I was in such a rush I didn't even think about it. But glad it worked for you!!

A glass of wine will help with that rushing issue. Had one tonight and so im feeling superchill. (no alcoholic)

And pretty damn happy bout my purchases!

Lol Im living in the slickdeals thread right now its like 3 new pages pop up each minute its crazy 1 more hour til midnight and hopefully amazon flips over!

I guess you didn't see that HP abandoned the tablet idea and sold off their PC business? Why would you buy one if there are no applications or future for it?

I guess you didn't see that HP abandoned the tablet idea and sold off their PC business? Why would you buy one if there are no applications or future for it?

This. Id still pick one or two up if I could find it, though. :(

Top Bottom