Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HP Touchpad tablets fire sale! Starting at 100$ due to HP keeling over

Still no cancellation or confirmation email :(

butt, I did get an interesting exclusive offer from "The Genie Bra"

Got a confirm email from MC...no confirm from HP yet. People who had their MC orders canceled received a confirm then cancel email an hour or two later.

Sell you one of mine for $250.

Best Buy packed them up and sent them back to HP, damn bitches, Walmart has them for 16GB $99 and 32GB $149, you might get crap from them saying they dont price match their own website (which is BS BTW) tell them to check with the warehouse scanner and NOT the regular price checker, I just scavenger hunted all Walmarts in my area and all were sold out except one that had 3 32gb for $599, bitches refused to price match to $149 until they used the warehouse scanner and they had to input it manually, manager wanted one and said "are you sure you want all 3?" to which i almost laughed and told him to go fuck himself since at first he was a huge douche.... turns out a used 16GB in Costa Rica is $380 so I'll be selling a new 32GB there that will pay for mine and hubby's :D I might actually sell 2, keep one and pay medical bills...

it''s sold out at walmart.com but select the store pickup option, it might let you buy and pick up in store.

Sam's club has it too, online only!

Thanks Nan, I tried. Sold out.
Long Island has about one walmary for every 1 million people..

go to walmart NOW

23kbryo.jpg

Top Bottom