Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HP Touchpad tablets fire sale! Starting at 100$ due to HP keeling over

I paid with my credit card I really don't think they would cancel the orders since its gonna go on sale tomorrow anyways which is only a few hours away so if they did cancel the orders I'd be surprised and PISSED

379$ for 16gb
479$ for 32gb
Is the regular price

But since HP is going belly up they are liquidating their inventory starting the 20th and the tablets will be 100$ & 150$

I paid with my credit card I really don't think they would cancel the orders since its gonna go on sale tomorrow anyways which is only a few hours away so if they did cancel the orders I'd be surprised and PISSED

Kinda what I figured. What ru doing with yours?

I have no idea probably give it to my kid he's four and is always playing on my iphone or my moms he likes playing angry birds and at the least I can load up tom and jerry videos on it for him to watch when we are in the car. The other one can be used for bathroom entertainment

Prob just buy a cheap laptop ... need something that will read a DVD that I can set on the piano for instructions

Top Bottom