Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Properly Dose S4!!

Hey dylan I eant to run a sarms cycle while om bulking for that extra boost on muscle growth and strength as im not ready for aas yet. U suggested in your other cycle that i should dose
Osta 1-8
S4 1-8
However is s4 necassary if im not looking to lean out? Does it have any other benefits in pure muscle size?

s4 is going to harden your muscles like a motherfucker... it will lean you out but it will harden you up nicely... if thats not what your after then don't run it... you can still add size with it... to me, its the best of all the SARMS...

if the sides are night vision associated, why do they matter if your asleep or is in early evening?

if the sides are night vision associated, why do they matter if your asleep or is in early evening?

when it gets dark you can have trouble adjusting to the darkness or light that comes on in darkness... some people get yellow tints that are very bothersome while others may not...

What is the dosing schedule for 50-75 mgs of s-4 ? I would assume with that short of a half life I have always liked 4 doses a day to equal your total daily dose.
What about mk-2866 how should that be dosed ?

What is the dosing schedule for 50-75 mgs of s-4 ? I would assume with that short of a half life I have always liked 4 doses a day to equal your total daily dose.
What about mk-2866 how should that be dosed ?

mk is dosed once a day, in the a.m.

s4 is dosed twice a day... once in the morning and once 6 hours later...

Hey dylan I eant to run a sarms cycle while om bulking for that extra boost on muscle growth and strength as im not ready for aas yet. U suggested in your other cycle that i should dose
Osta 1-8
S4 1-8
However is s4 necassary if im not looking to lean out? Does it have any other benefits in pure muscle size?

Not only will it do all that dylan just said, but it has androgenic effects like a motherfucker too.

You will have insane weight room energy and endurance man.......first time I took it I was able to do 3-4 hour gym sessions at high intensity no problem and still felt like I was good to go for even longer.

Then again I was on Sarmssearch S4 so thats really to be expected from their quality.

And about the hunger pains.........I havent even heard of that, less experienced it from S4. Are you sure he wasnt talking about GHRP-6 or something?

there will not be permanent damage caused unless someone is just careless and runs it for some astronomical amount of time and runs it at an extremely high dose and has the terrible sides... but it would take an extreme situation for this...

that just goes to show you how hard it is to predict when or if you will experience the vision sides... i was able to get up to 100 mg with very minimal sides...

that's why this protocol needs to be followed...

Dont be misled by this though.......although the vision side effect that you get during your cycle are temporary, it is still unclear (but very possible) that S4 fucks with the transcription of your DNA replication in your eyes which could lead to unknown side effects in the long term (I.E. vision loss, etc.)

While dylan is right here, just remember that newer supplement discoveries do not have conclusive research on long term effects - and in the case of S4, they are particularly iffy.

As for the people on other forums runnign 150 mgs +, thats called mental retardation. Those are the same guys that think that running 2 grams of test is better than running normal doses or that running 500 mcg of GHRP is better than running 200.

Your body can only absorb so much substance before you start wasting it - not to mention that youre going to hurt yourself at those doses - my guess would be that S4 tops out at 100 mg (which is still higher than I would ever go).

Dont be misled by this though.......although the vision side effect that you get during your cycle are temporary, it is still unclear (but very possible) that S4 fucks with the transcription of your DNA replication in your eyes which could lead to unknown side effects in the long term (I.E. vision loss, etc.)

While dylan is right here, just remember that newer supplement discoveries do not have conclusive research on long term effects - and in the case of S4, they are particularly iffy.

As for the people on other forums runnign 150 mgs +, thats called mental retardation. Those are the same guys that think that running 2 grams of test is better than running normal doses or that running 500 mcg of GHRP is better than running 200.

Your body can only absorb so much substance before you start wasting it - not to mention that youre going to hurt yourself at those doses - my guess would be that S4 tops out at 100 mg (which is still higher than I would ever go).

I would never exceed 100 mg either... The sweet spot is really between 75-80 mg... I did notice a big difference in that range but you have to ease into getting there... S4 dosing is do damn delicate and needs to be followed accordingly or it can turn on you very quick...

Got a question Dylan, I'm on day 3 of SARMS and as the idiot I am accidentally took 50mg for 2nd s4 dose so I'm at 75mg for today (been doing 50), I never planned on going over 50 sides or no sides, when I go back down to 50 tomorrow do you you think I did any real damage or caused any potential problems?

Also in terms of DNA transcription, is it possible if you only run S4 once? Or is it a potential problem from long term use? I only plan on running a sarms cycle this 1 time.

Got a question Dylan, I'm on day 3 of SARMS and as the idiot I am accidentally took 50mg for 2nd s4 dose so I'm at 75mg for today (been doing 50), I never planned on going over 50 sides or no sides, when I go back down to 50 tomorrow do you you think I did any real damage or caused any potential problems?

Also in terms of DNA transcription, is it possible if you only run S4 once? Or is it a potential problem from long term use? I only plan on running a sarms cycle this 1 time.

My understanding is that the risks increase with prolonged use, but the potential is there even one time.

Going up to 75 mgs for one day didnt do you any harm bro dont worry about it.

Top Bottom