Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Properly Dose S4!!

honestly my man, thats fairly impossible to say.. if you are not having them to the point where its unbearable then i would not go to 5 on and 2 off... thats pretty much a last resort... it sucks on something as good as s4 to lose days, especially considering how short the half life is on it... of course, 5 is better than none but like i said, there is no need to do that until it becomes unbearable... you will know when its time to scale back... right now is not the time... for some the issue never gets to that point but for others it can progressively get worse... just keep a close monitor on it and you will know when/if the time comes to modify...

Yeah thanks bro. I didnt plan on doing the 5/2 untill i couldnt take it no more. Like i said the sides are tolerable right now. Ill just see how the next few days go.

Why do you think the vision sides happen much later in the day with the half life being so short? I take my last dose at 4pm and the sides dont start untill i get to work around 1am. Thats past the half life of 4-6 hrs.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Yeah thanks bro. I didnt plan on doing the 5/2 untill i couldnt take it no more. Like i said the sides are tolerable right now. Ill just see how the next few days go.

Why do you think the vision sides happen much later in the day with the half life being so short? I take my last dose at 4pm and the sides dont start untill i get to work around 1am. Thats past the half life of 4-6 hrs.

i wish i knew the answer to that bro... its all about the night vision with s4... that's when the problems from the binding to the receptor occur... it sucks but if its managable its well worth it because the results are excellent...

i wish i knew the answer to that bro... its all about the night vision with s4... that's when the problems from the binding to the receptor occur... it sucks but if its managable its well worth it because the results are excellent...

Yeah it is tough to say. Everyone reacts differently. But the results for being just over a week in have been awesome. Cant wait to see what the remainder of the cycle brings. Like i said im definatly more leaner and dropped 2lbs so far.

Thanks for all your help and input brotha!

Yeah it is tough to say. Everyone reacts differently. But the results for being just over a week in have been awesome. Cant wait to see what the remainder of the cycle brings. Like i said im definatly more leaner and dropped 2lbs so far.

Thanks for all your help and input brotha!

anytime my man... s4 kicks in so fast... i love it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

HUGE EDIT:
Just in case... what's the best way to dose my rats? Orally under the tongue? And excellent write up, btw.

HUGE EDIT:
Just in case... what's the best way to dose my rats? Orally under the tongue? And excellent write up, btw.
would like to know this as well, also i know it should be doesd in the a.m. with food or on an empty stomach or does it matter? I may or may not be doing morning cardio on an empty stomach so wondering if I should take my doses do cardio then eat or scrap the morning cardio all together

would like to know this as well, also i know it should be doesd in the a.m. with food or on an empty stomach or does it matter? I may or may not be doing morning cardio on an empty stomach so wondering if I should take my doses do cardio then eat or scrap the morning cardio all together

empty stomach or with food, either way is completely fine... i do feel like it kicks in a bit faster if you take it on more of an empty stomach but thats just my personal opinion... its fine either way..

Have you guys noticed that when you look around about S4, people on other forums are dosing this at 100-150mg a day? I'm gonna definitely follow your advice, though, you know your stuff. Everyone here does. Hard to think about it when you have a knowledgeable member on these forums saying to start at 50mg for a good 12 days to assess sides and get the body used to it, then go to 75mg... and then you see these guys out here talking about 150mg a day and having crazy vision sides on other forums. Looks like they need a Dylan, lol.

Top Bottom