Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Properly Dose S4!!

Got a question Dylan, I'm on day 3 of SARMS and as the idiot I am accidentally took 50mg for 2nd s4 dose so I'm at 75mg for today (been doing 50), I never planned on going over 50 sides or no sides, when I go back down to 50 tomorrow do you you think I did any real damage or caused any potential problems?

Also in terms of DNA transcription, is it possible if you only run S4 once? Or is it a potential problem from long term use? I only plan on running a sarms cycle this 1 time.

you are completely fine with doing that one day just don't make it a habit...

its really impossible to say the dna transcription... it is dependent upon the person...

Appreciate it bros, yea I went back to 50 and everything is all good. sides have been very mild so far, no night blindness or yellow tint, only thing experienced is when its really bright outside and my rats go indoors it takes them about 90 seconds to adjust to the light inside. Theyre only about a week in though so it's hard to say, either way I think my rats will stick with 50 sides or no sides

Appreciate it bros, yea I went back to 50 and everything is all good. sides have been very mild so far, no night blindness or yellow tint, only thing experienced is when its really bright outside and my rats go indoors it takes them about 90 seconds to adjust to the light inside. Theyre only about a week in though so it's hard to say, either way I think my rats will stick with 50 sides or no sides

Probably a good call. The first time I ran S4 with Sarmssearch, I stuck with 50 the entire time - still made great progress and could really feel the effects.

Side effects are very person dependent. When I ran, I ran 7 days on and 0 days off for 8 weeks and had really very minimal side effects. Like you said, only a couple seconds of adjusting when coming from a brightly lit area to a dimly lit one. Late in the cycle I did get splotchy vision when I woke up in the morning that faded within a matter of seconds, so for me the side effects were really minimal.

dosing s4 is such a delicate situation because there is no way to know how you will react and you never want to overdo it too quickly because the sides can come on quickly... the worst i ever had was that car headlights would leave a stream of light after them for a few seconds at night and every once in a while when i woke up in the middle of the night it would take a few seconds to adjust but other than that i never really got them... some people get them quickly... its so different from person to person...

dosing s4 is such a delicate situation because there is no way to know how you will react and you never want to overdo it too quickly because the sides can come on quickly... the worst i ever had was that car headlights would leave a stream of light after them for a few seconds at night and every once in a while when i woke up in the middle of the night it would take a few seconds to adjust but other than that i never really got them... some people get them quickly... its so different from person to person...

My last run of S4 I had headlight effects as well......nothing dangerous though.

last night, night 5 of s4 at 50mg had the yellow tint appear, going to keep going for a day or two and see what happens... Any body else have the yellow tint? And how long after you stopped did the yellow tint go away?

last night, night 5 of s4 at 50mg had the yellow tint appear, going to keep going for a day or two and see what happens... Any body else have the yellow tint? And how long after you stopped did the yellow tint go away?

pretty much everyone that uses s4 experiences the yellow tint man... some people will get it bad and some have it very mild... when it gets to be an issue then you would follow a dosing pattern of 5 days on and 2 days off but there is no need to panic or worry... it has a very short half life and the two days off will help to manage the issue... don't go to that protocol until its absolutely necessary...

What dylan said. Its really common and hard to avoid - mine left literally the day after I stopped my S4 - the half life is so short that its out of your system pretty quickly.

What dylan said. Its really common and hard to avoid - mine left literally the day after I stopped my S4 - the half life is so short that its out of your system pretty quickly.

exactly... its a 4-6 hour half life so the issue subsides quickly...

Top Bottom