Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Properly Dose S4!!

That's because EF is a unique place. Most every other forum I've been on has some 20 year old on his 5th cycle running a gram of test and tren a week with nolva as PCT...and giving out advice.

I may be wrong, but I like to think over here we try and stay a little more informed as to the who's, what's, where's, when's, why's and how's. Personal health and well being is always the top priority here

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Are the "hunger pains" not an issue any longer with S4? I remember reading a write up by Need2 and he talked about how he felt hungry just after eating a huge meal but I don't see people complaining about it anymore. If you're taking S4 on a cut, hunger can't be good??

That's because EF is a unique place. Most every other forum I've been on has some 20 year old on his 5th cycle running a gram of test and tren a week with nolva as PCT...and giving out advice.

I may be wrong, but I like to think over here we try and stay a little more informed as to the who's, what's, where's, when's, why's and how's. Personal health and well being is always the top priority here

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness
Exactly, all of us on here want to live a long and healthy life, some people only think about the here and now, we on the other hand think about the future.

Have you guys noticed that when you look around about S4, people on other forums are dosing this at 100-150mg a day? I'm gonna definitely follow your advice, though, you know your stuff. Everyone here does. Hard to think about it when you have a knowledgeable member on these forums saying to start at 50mg for a good 12 days to assess sides and get the body used to it, then go to 75mg... and then you see these guys out here talking about 150mg a day and having crazy vision sides on other forums. Looks like they need a Dylan, lol.

=) trust me bro, two things i can assure you of people dosing it that high... A. if they are not getting vision sides then their s4 is pure shit and B. chances are good they are getting horrible vision sides and not able to run a full cycle...

one thing that i always like to say is more is not always better but with SARMS, when it gets to a certain point, more is not only worse but its just completely detrimental... I have put so much effort into studying and perfecting sarms... by no means do i know everything but I like to think I know a pretty good amount and trust me when I tell you, the writeup I did here is going to be one of the safest and most effective ways to dose s4... anything over 100 mg is just fucking ridiculous and not safe... like i said before, the sweetspot is going to be between 70-80 mg...

Are the "hunger pains" not an issue any longer with S4? I remember reading a write up by Need2 and he talked about how he felt hungry just after eating a huge meal but I don't see people complaining about it anymore. If you're taking S4 on a cut, hunger can't be good??

I NEVER had any hunger pains whatsoever with s4 and i have not personally heard of any instances of this... Its definitely one of my favorite cutters and i highly recommend it for leaning out, muscle hardening and strength...

I am giving the thread a bump because I have been getting a lot of questions on proper s4 dosing lately...

One thing for certain that I've seen popping up lately is S4 in PCT for some reason.

DON'T DO IT! NEVER USE S4 IN PCT! That is a time to recover, and S4 will suppress you preventing your recovery

I don't know if it's the time of the year or what... but I can eat a huge meal and still be starving. I don't know if it's the S4, or just my body saying feed me. I don't want to attribute anything to something (in this case S4) when I've only ran it this one time and barely have 4 weeks under my belt of it. So, I'm not saying it does or doesn't for me, but around a week after running S4, especially after 2 weeks, I turned into a bottomless pit. It's like I have non-stop munchies. Noticeably worse later in the day. And if I miss a meal... oh god, I can't get full when I do finally get to eat. CAN NOT get full. I know ya gotta use mind over matter in cases like this, but I let myself have it one night and ate so much I thought I was going to puke (haven't done that in years) and even woke up at 4:00 a.m. the next morning because of a hurting stomach lol.

I don't know if it's the time of the year or what... but I can eat a huge meal and still be starving. I don't know if it's the S4, or just my body saying feed me. I don't want to attribute anything to something (in this case S4) when I've only ran it this one time and barely have 4 weeks under my belt of it. So, I'm not saying it does or doesn't for me, but around a week after running S4, especially after 2 weeks, I turned into a bottomless pit. It's like I have non-stop munchies. Noticeably worse later in the day. And if I miss a meal... oh god, I can't get full when I do finally get to eat. CAN NOT get full. I know ya gotta use mind over matter in cases like this, but I let myself have it one night and ate so much I thought I was going to puke (haven't done that in years) and even woke up at 4:00 a.m. the next morning because of a hurting stomach lol.

thats very strange but that could be attributed to anything... its hard to say what the reasoning is... were you taking anything else with the s4 or just as a stand alone... are your workouts more intense? try eating more fiber and more protein to feel more full and satisfied... although with what your describing it sounds like your going to be hungry either way! your right though bro, its mind over matter as well...

Hey dylan I eant to run a sarms cycle while om bulking for that extra boost on muscle growth and strength as im not ready for aas yet. U suggested in your other cycle that i should dose
Osta 1-8
S4 1-8
However is s4 necassary if im not looking to lean out? Does it have any other benefits in pure muscle size?

Top Bottom