Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to clear up some gyno before cycle starts?

Omnivus

Hey guys. This will be my first post so I'll do my best to not break any of the rules. lol.

My question is: I haven't done a cycle in close to a decade. I have had a tiny bit of gyno for a while which I'd like to try to get rid of before starting a cycle. Right now I am taking peptides (Sermorelin + GHRP-2 + GHRP-6) with a compound testosterone cream as well as HCG. This was all prescribed by an Endocrinologist. My physique is actually changing a lot on this stuff alone, so I'm pretty stoked. However, I really want to get rid of this little bit of gyno.

So for Black Monday I purchased a bunch of PCT liquids from a peptide company at a massive discount, and I grabbed a bunch of different stuff which I know very little about. But what I have learned, I've learned from all you gurus, so thank you!

What I got was:

1. Liquid Clomiphene Citrate 25mg/60ml
2. Liquid Anastrozole 1mg/60ml
3. Liquid Toremifene 50mg/60ml
4. Liquid Raloxifene 50mg/60ml
5. Liquid Exemestane 25mg/60ml

And I also got some Ipamorelin 2mg and CJC-1295 with DAC 2mg. I'm mainly interested in prepping for this next cycle of a Testofort 300mg mixture (Propionate + Cypionate + Enanthate + Deconate mixed).

I will hold off on the test cycle for as long as needed in order to get my gyno out of the way, because I really don't want to have to worry about it mid cycle or post cycle. I'd like to be proactive and get my body prepped now rather than retroactively deal with it later.

So with those 5 PCT liquids, can any of you recommend which I should take and how in order to battle this little bit of gyno I have?

Thanks in advance!

- Omni

run ralox @ 60mg for 2wks....than drop down to 30mg til gyno is gone......(this may take 6 months...)

if you do hit the 180 day mark, stop the ralox and blast aromasin @ 25mg ED & adex @ .5mg ED for 10 days.

Id stay on a low dosed AI the entire time on ralox. you want E to stay where its at or slightly drop during all this. you could run nolva long term, but the studies show ralox has better success rates.

You need to do blood work and make sure all your liquids are real....research chems are a shot in the dark a lot of the time. I go pharm all day, but work with what you already have. Just note the gyno will never go away 100%, but it can be reduced 98%.

Thank you, Gymrat. It's been so long I seem to have forgotten everything. :( And to be honest, I never really focused too much on PCT back when I used to cycle so really this is all very new to me.

So when you say 60mg for 2 weeks, how is that dosed with a 50mg/60ml bottle? Once a day? Morning or Night? They gave me the 1ml dropper syringe with it. I am terrible with conversions and math in general.

As for AIs, I have a couple to choose from in that list. Would you recommend I run a low dose of Liquid Anastrozole (Arimidex)? And if so, what dosage with the 1mg/60ml bottle?

Thank you again! I really appreciate the feedback!

- Omni

Anyone else have any idea on how much Armidex I should take with the Ralox? I'm assuming if I have a 50mg/60ml bottle that means that each 1 ML is 50 MG? So I'd have 60 doses in a bottle at that dosage? What about the Liquid Anastrozole 1mg/60ml? How much of that and how often? Thanks in advance guys!

Top Bottom