Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does a warrant for arrest last?

caligirl said:
I'd be careful. I got a parking ticket in California b/f I shipped my old truck back Hawaii in 2001. I went this summer to renew my drivers license and that damn ca ticket showed up. The clerk said" yeah, new national system is slowly being put into place, we linked to CA just last year" I had to go to the county clerk and pay $98.00 because there was a bench warrant and a stopper on my license. The internet, nice how it's bringing us all together. :worried:

wow, that's messed up!

parking tickets should not transfer from state to state, damnit i hate america.

mightymouse69 said:
Lol@ you fugheads describing the trials and tribulations of a traffic ticket...lololololol
My pants and jacket got all wrinkled from sitting scrunched up in the back of the patrol car, so it's a little more serious than you might think, dickhead! :rolleyes:

medical said:
Let me tell you how bad it sucks to be standing by the highway, in the rain, at rush-hour in a business suit getting the bracelets fitted because of a stupid ticket 6 years ago. It sucks bad.

It's worse living in a house that get's raided and the cops bust in wearing their ass kickin gear and you get slammed to the floor. You hear "POLICE!" and the next second the door flies off the hinges. Dude when they come in wearing those helmets and kevlar and shit they mean bidness yo!

RottenWillow said:
It's worse living in a house that get's raided and the cops bust in wearing their ass kickin gear and you get slammed to the floor. You hear "POLICE!" and the next second the door flies off the hinges. Dude when they come in wearing those helmets and kevlar and shit they mean bidness yo!
That was one hell of a traffic ticket, bro! :)

just pay it sheesh. and it's an infraction, not a misdemeanor so u can do it rigtht at the clerk's desk.

nowadays they won't allow u to reregister your car or dl now.

r

Top Bottom