Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does a warrant for arrest last?

i had a huge argument with an asshole judge when i got me ticket.

I also didn't show up in my first trail or whatever they call it.

Argued with him for half hour.

It started when he asked me to put my hand on the bible and swear to be honest.

I told him i was offended and would not do that. And it went from there.

fucksticks, I will probably take care of it anyhow but if its economically benificial to wait it out I was just considering.

Subzeero said:
its not like they don't get enough taxes already.

they cant help it, they waste all their tax money on stupid things so they have to tax the people even more.

my state spent milions of dollars for these stoplight cameras to catch speeders, and then the whole thing was shut down because it was unconstitutional, lol. There goes a few million bucks!

superdave said:
fucksticks, I will probably take care of it anyhow but if its economically benificial to wait it out I was just considering.

Next time you get pulled over for a traffic cop, you wind up behind bars. Probably at the most innopportune time, too. It's not worth waiting it out, IMHO.

superdave said:

if thats the state you are currently living in, then you could get screwed if you get pulled over again, right?

how have you gotten 3 tickets, not paid them yet, and not been arrested yet?

superdave said:

what did you get pulled over for? Speeding? How much?

Top Bottom