Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bout them thar Patriots!

Gooooo Colts

patsfan1379 said:
Brady picked apart the Raiders D and the two freshmans inside linebackers were pretty damn good! Spreading that ball around reminded me of the 2002 season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I love football.

P.S. I feel like shit because I only worked out once this week.

They got LUCKY!!! The Raiders "D" was handing their ass to 'em for a while there.

If Brady threw for over 200 yards in the first half to 8 different receivers... How exactly did the Raiders D hand them anything...

patsfan1379 said:
If Brady threw for over 200 yards in the first half to 8 different receivers... How exactly did the Raiders D hand them anything...

Exactly my point. They had to keep it in the air because the Raider D was kicking their asses on the ground. The Pats have NO running game. It's obvious which teams do and don't have it together on the ground, anytime you see passing numbers over 300 yards/game. :rolleyes:

swole said:
Tennessee has the worst defense in pro football, followed by Green Bay.

Run defense was at best? WTF? The only reason the Raiders ditched the run is because they were down.

Lamont was busting them off 7 yards at a time, not to mention Crockett's carries.

If anything, the Pat's pass defense looked pretty decent.
sorry for my bad spelling and gramer.I ment the run defance was weak.at best.

StickFigure said:
Exactly my point. They had to keep it in the air because the Raider D was kicking their asses on the ground. The Pats have NO running game. It's obvious which teams do and don't have it together on the ground, anytime you see passing numbers over 300 yards/game. :rolleyes:
the pats can get it don on the ground and in the air.if you are a 1 demation defance like the riaders are then the pats will just take the essy way and win in the air.lets face it the raiders are going to have a grate run defance this yeare.I mean shit look at the 2 fattes in the middle.ted washington and warren sap.
btw there is no way in hell youre ganna tell me corry dillen ant one of the best in the leage.

swole said:
Tennessee has the worst defense in pro football, followed by Green Bay.

Run defense was at best? WTF? The only reason the Raiders ditched the run is because they were down.

Lamont was busting them off 7 yards at a time, not to mention Crockett's carries.

If anything, the Pat's pass defense looked pretty decent.

Crockett was kickin ass! He'll be a big assett if the coach learns to use him more.

BTW, I HATE the Raiders but I'm taking their side here just for the simple fact that I'm tired of hearing about the Pats and their undefeated streak. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom