Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bout them thar Patriots!

StickFigure said:
Crockett was kickin ass! He'll be a big assett if the coach learns to use him more.

BTW, I HATE the Raiders but I'm taking their side here just for the simple fact that I'm tired of hearing about the Pats and their undefeated streak. :rolleyes:

Crockett is a change of pace back. If he started and received 25 carries per game, Oakland would average 3.2 yards per rush. Lamont Jordan is a young and extremely talented running back who can handle the normal workload Norv Turner likes to give his backs.

You don't set game plans for people like Zach Crocket. He's 1 dimensional. He hits the hole hard, that's it. The game plan was set to stop Lamont Jordan. However, Jordan has a beefy frame that can plow him through holes and he can also speed around corners. He's going to be a beast this year. If the Pat's weren't leading by 10 points in the 3rd quarter, Lamont would have had another 30 yards minimum.

swole said:
Crockett is a change of pace back. If he started and received 25 carries per game, Oakland would average 3.2 yards per rush. Lamont Jordan is a young and extremely talented running back who can handle the normal workload Norv Turner likes to give his backs.

You don't set game plans for people like Zach Crocket. He's 1 dimensional. He hits the hole hard, that's it. The game plan was set to stop Lamont Jordan. However, Jordan has a beefy frame that can plow him through holes and he can also speed around corners. He's going to be a beast this year. If the Pat's weren't leading by 10 points in the 3rd quarter, Lamont would have had another 30 yards minimum.
and the morel of the story is.even with a good offance,and a good run deffance.the pats still stomped them.in the end there is only one thing that matters the big w.the pats have it the raiders dont.theres allways next week boys.

Top Bottom