Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Bout Them Broncos!!!!!!

swole said:
No, he doesn't. He's trying to make a point by bringing up a past event which has nothing to do with today's events. He was trying to counter my insult on his beloved Broncos. He thinks bringing up the 49er vs. Broncos superbowl has little to do with the success of this year's Broncos.

I wasn't trying to do anything. I DID. :D

Thats like saying we should not do business with Japan because of the war.

You can't compare the two teams and the time inbetween because there is no comparison. The 9ers were a VERY good team in their day, and this time is not their day. The teams that are having their time to shine and the colts, broncos, bengals, etc. The 9ers this year SUCK DONKEY BALLS. Next year they may be good again.

redguru said:
You're right, we don't know what it's like. Why don't you tell me about the last ten years :)
cack.
1. there was Barry Sanders. shouldered the team until his heart broke.
2. Andre Ware. i think he sells womens shoes now.
3. Rodney Peete. married a hot chick.
4. Willie Roaf. traded for some ham and egger. we coulda had a great lineman there
5. Johnnie Morton. still making catches for the Chiefs.
6. Wayne Fontes. Fred Flintstone called, he wants his head back.
7. Bobby Ross. left when he heard Matt Millen was coming.
8. Gary Moehler. awesome. famous drunken rampage at Chili's i think....
9. The Silverdome. if you want to have your players wheeled out on a gurney, ask them to play on that "Astroturf". in door carpeting over concrete.
10. Monte Clark. Darryl Rodgers. etc. who the fuck are they? they were our coaches. they also sell womens shoes, under Andre Ware.
11. Chuck Long. Heisman candidate. big bust. thank you Iowa.
12. Gino Toretta, Bob Gagliano, Eric Hipple, Coy Detmer, Don Majkowski, Mike McMahon, Charlie Batch, Scott Mitchell, Erik Kramer, are just some of the professional talents to grace our fields.
13. Rusty fucking Hilger! he was a substitute gym teacher when the Lions gave him a ring. unbelieveable. i'll leave it at this.

HumanTarget said:
cack.
1. there was Barry Sanders. shouldered the team until his heart broke.
2. Andre Ware. i think he sells womens shoes now.
3. Rodney Peete. married a hot chick.
4. Willie Roaf. traded for some ham and egger. we coulda had a great lineman there
5. Johnnie Morton. still making catches for the Chiefs.
6. Wayne Fontes. Fred Flintstone called, he wants his head back.
7. Bobby Ross. left when he heard Matt Millen was coming.
8. Gary Moehler. awesome. famous drunken rampage at Chili's i think....
9. The Silverdome. if you want to have your players wheeled out on a gurney, ask them to play on that "Astroturf". in door carpeting over concrete.
10. Monte Clark. Darryl Rodgers. etc. who the fuck are they? they were our coaches. they also sell womens shoes, under Andre Ware.
11. Chuck Long. Heisman candidate. big bust. thank you Iowa.
12. Gino Toretta, Bob Gagliano, Eric Hipple, Coy Detmer, Don Majkowski, Mike McMahon, Charlie Batch, Scott Mitchell, Erik Kramer, are just some of the professional talents to grace our fields.
13. Rusty fucking Hilger! he was a substitute gym teacher when the Lions gave him a ring. unbelieveable. i'll leave it at this.

Johnnie Morton is a 49er, do your homework.

Top Bottom