Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Bout Them Broncos!!!!!!

Goooo Indyyyyyyyy

HumanTarget said:
you can fuck right off. you fuckin' fucker. that isn't funny. you don't know how many coups i've planned to try and take over draft headquarters.

LMAO!!!!! I swear I didn't read this before my other post about you being a detroit fan. LOL...classic. I am too cool for school.

HumanTarget said:
*looks into crystal ball* i see..............a first round playoff exit.

Typical doubter. I predict Denver over Indy by 3 in a neck and neck high scoring game. Needless to say I will have copious amounts of pepto and antacid before, during, and after the game and may have to call in sick to work the next day.

HumanTarget said:
you can fuck right off. you fuckin' fucker. that isn't funny. you don't know how many coups i've planned to try and take over draft headquarters.

Bill Giles, the owner of the Phillies has done the same thing for years, trade away prospects for one-year wonders. The Phillies Farm system has been and will remain decimated for years to come.

redguru said:
Bill Giles, the owner of the Phillies has done the same thing for years, trade away prospects for one-year wonders. The Phillies Farm system has been and will remain decimated for years to come.

He must own the KC Royals too then. lol

They got lucky. If Billy Cuntoff had made that field goal, Dallas would have won.

Just remember when the 49ers killed them in the SB 55-10. Oh, and the 49ers are 5-0 in Superbowls.

bye

I hate the "Donkeys" and the "youthful or inexperienced people; novices" both. If someone doesn't start knocking these teams off than I'm going to have to stop watching the nfl.

Top Bottom