Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Bout Them Broncos!!!!!!

you guys are brutal. you don't know what its like to host a nationally televised game on Thanksgiving and have the whole country watch your team get pushed around like shopping carts.

HumanTarget said:
you guys are brutal. you don't know what its like to host a nationally televised game on Thanksgiving and have the whole country watch your team get pushed around like shopping carts.

You're right, we don't know what it's like. Why don't you tell me about the last ten years :)

FEISTY11975 said:
You remember that???? :FRlol:

No, he doesn't. He's trying to make a point by bringing up a past event which has nothing to do with today's events. He was trying to counter my insult on his beloved Broncos. He thinks bringing up the 49er vs. Broncos superbowl has little to do with the success of this year's Broncos.

swole said:
No, he doesn't. He's trying to make a point by bringing up a past event which has nothing to do with today's events. He was trying to counter my insult on his beloved Broncos. He thinks bringing up the 49er vs. Broncos superbowl has little to do with the success of this year's Broncos.

Ok ,let's see what would happen if the 49'ers today would play the Broncos today...

Top Bottom