Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how 'bout dem SAINTS!!!!!!!

ksharp01 said:
Does anyone remember that last time Saints had such an awesome winning season? I know it has been a long freaking time ago!
It is bout time they have a shinning moment. I couldn't be prouder to say I AM a Saints fan!!
The paper bags are a thing of the past...I hope!

This is the very 1st time the Saints go to the 3rd round in the playoffs.

I hit Bourbon Street after the game on Saturday. Talk about packed with Saints fans. It took 30 minutes to get from one bar to the next. Everywhere you looked, Saints jerseys and the sounds of "Who Dat, Who Dat, Who Dat say they gonna beat them Saints, Who Dat"

We even hung out on a balcony with a couple Saints players in a Jazz bar.

feisty11975 said:
This is the very 1st time the Saints go to the 3rd round in the playoffs.

I hit Bourbon Street after the game on Saturday. Talk about packed with Saints fans. It took 30 minutes to get from one bar to the next. Everywhere you looked, Saints jerseys and the sounds of "Who Dat, Who Dat, Who Dat say they gonna beat them Saints, Who Dat"

We even hung out on a balcony with a couple Saints players in a Jazz bar.

As much as I LOVE going to party in NO I was in no way gonna go fight the crowds down there. Did you run into Ashley down there by chance? Her crazy drunk ass was down there. She is complaining how sore she is from all the walking they did. I know her room was several blocks away. I am surprise she even found a room.

ksharp01 said:
As much as I LOVE going to party in NO I was in no way gonna go fight the crowds down there. Did you run into Ashley down there by chance? Her crazy drunk ass was down there. She is complaining how sore she is from all the walking they did. I know her room was several blocks away. I am surprise she even found a room.

No I didn't see her. I did keep an eye out but no luck. hahaha We did not get home till 7 am Sunday morning and the kids had us up at 9:30. I think I died when my head hit the pillow last night.

feisty11975 said:
No I didn't see her. I did keep an eye out but no luck. hahaha We did not get home till 7 am Sunday morning and the kids had us up at 9:30. I think I died when my head hit the pillow last night.

Damn! I remeber when I used to be able to stay up all night. Now one night of heavy parting = 2 days recovery :worried:

ksharp01 said:
Damn! I remeber when I used to be able to stay up all night. Now one night of heavy parting = 2 days recovery :worried:

you only live once

ha, I saw a sign that read, "Hey Miami, get some jackets, Cause hell done froze over! The Saints are headed your way!"

:lmao:

I love it!

feisty11975 said:
you only live once

ha, I saw a sign that read, "Hey Miami, get some jackets, Cause hell done froze over! The Saints are headed your way!"

:lmao:

I love it!

I was one that would think hell would have to freeze over if Saints ever would go this far......sorry but that is just how I felt as I know lots other did as well. I am so thankfull they have finally done something to turn us around. I had gotten to where I couldn't stand to watch the games anymore, it was just to painful.

ksharp01 said:
I was one that would think hell would have to freeze over if Saints ever would go this far......sorry but that is just how I felt as I know lots other did as well. I am so thankfull they have finally done something to turn us around. I had gotten to where I couldn't stand to watch the games anymore, it was just to painful.

oh I agree. I just think it sucks that it may come down to my 2 favorite teams in the SuperBowl.

magman1 said:
Bro, I'm 24 years old and have never seen a championship in this city! You had the Rangers in '94 The Yanks just about every year and the Giants in the early 90's. Even that fuckin horse smarty jones lost in typical philly fashion....build you up, give you hope, get you excited, only to break your heart
Dude! I don't wanna hear it! Try 40 fuckin years! i watched the first saints game as a little kid. you have no idea what it's been like for the majority of those 40 years, no idea. this is the best i've ever seen 'em. we are going to have our own mardi gras parade in downtown reno when they win the black n gold superbowl! GO SAINTS!!!!!!

Top Bottom