Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how 'bout dem SAINTS!!!!!!!

magman1 said:
Bro, I'm 24 years old and have never seen a championship in this city! You had the Rangers in '94 The Yanks just about every year and the Giants in the early 90's. Even that fuckin horse smarty jones lost in typical philly fashion....build you up, give you hope, get you excited, only to break your heart

we know and we love it.

magman1 said:
Bro, I'm 24 years old and have never seen a championship in this city! You had the Rangers in '94 The Yanks just about every year and the Giants in the early 90's. Even that fuckin horse smarty jones lost in typical philly fashion....build you up, give you hope, get you excited, only to break your heart

Well, when you put it like that.....F THE EAGLES!!!! lol

I was on pins and needles and my stomach was in knots, I almost couldn't wait for it to be over so I could breath!
Awesome game!!!! I was soooooo happy!!!!

we're having a new orleans meetup if the saints make the bowl
rnch and pick3
make your beds

long suffering saints fans remember archie manning
it will be new orleans vs manning's son the colts

357mzoz.jpg

poor archie
spent all his years in new orleans
you know he had talent
he has two,count 'em,two sons quarterbacking in the NFL

archie must have found a fine wife
she didn't water down his genes

Does anyone remember that last time Saints had such an awesome winning season? I know it has been a long freaking time ago!
It is bout time they have a shinning moment. I couldn't be prouder to say I AM a Saints fan!!
The paper bags are a thing of the past...I hope!

Top Bottom