Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home workout exercise update...

Working out in the Living room huh ?

Can you see the TV while working out ?
Where do you go when you have guests over ?
I would never be able to lift inside the house. Too much sweat.

Y_Lifter said:
Working out in the Living room huh ?

Can you see the TV while working out ?
Where do you go when you have guests over ?
I would never be able to lift inside the house. Too much sweat.

funny you ask about TV. We have one of those projectors that will cover the whole wall (it's my roommates- wish it was mine). You can hook anything up to it- cable, VCR, DVD, etc. I don't usually use it but I guess I could put on "Pumping Iron" or something for some extra motivation.:D

I don't have guests over very often. As far as the sweat- that's a practical consideration, but I'll just have to make sure the place is well ventilated. It's only one person, so It won't be too bad.

SOLID.......

bodysolidpropowerrack-1.gif

CrimsonKing said:
You got to plan on getting a power rack. I purchased the Body-Solid Pro Power Rack when it was on-sale online $349 including deliver!

http://129.41.60.44/ffo-pa/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=288&secid=2&linkon=section&linkid=2

It is the centerpeice of my home-gym. You can try Play It Again Sports too for used equipment..

Also, if you are that low of $$ try doing old school barbell Hack Squats.

Good Luck

LOL. Strange you mention that- the one I looked at was a new Body Solid at Play It Again Sports. It was $300 without the ad-ons. I didn't know that store was that widespread.

casavant said:

LOL. Strange you mention that- the one I looked at was a new Body Solid at Play It Again Sports. It was $300 without the ad-ons. I didn't know that store was that widespread.

I'm in Baltimore, Maryland area, you?

btw. the $349 was without the pull-down stack attachment that is pictured in the ad. So the $300 at play-it-again was a very good price.

Top Bottom