Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happy...

Re: Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happ

Welcome Back! Then again, I kinda just got back as well. Kinda hard to be on here since I work at night.

OH HELL yeah! I'm F'in there. Rayborn Is north and East, meh... hour and half. I'm gonna send you my email addy and cell, you let me know when your playing and where, I'll bounce and see you, BUT yes we will set something up on a larger scale as well.

Sounds good brotha! Southwest an hour would put you somewhere around Baytown, right?

Re: Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happ

Sounds good brotha! Southwest an hour would put you somewhere around Baytown, right?

Lake Sam rayborn is East of Dallas, is that where you meant? I'm in Waco, 2 hours from Dallas or 2 from Htown. Dead in the middle.
I will get the cell to you and addy, got side tracked... sorry.

sweet...

don't worry about it.. your next wife will be younger, thinner and prettier than the 1st.. i guarantee..

Top Bottom