Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH, T3, Test E & Tren or Avar or Powerbars? Need Feedback

tkeslayer

I’m 25 years old, 215 lbs, 18%bf, been working out for 4 years. I’ve done one cycle, one year ago, of sust @ 500mg/wk. I was prone to gyno - about 4-5 weeks into it I had puffyness and started nolva at 20mg/day and everything worked out.
My goal for this new cycle is to decrease body fat and gain muscle. I have a lot of options here as far as what I can add into the cycle so let me know what you would change.
Cycle – Part 1: Length 1-2 months depending on results
- HGH @ 5ui EOD (2.5morning/2.5 night)
- T3 will be ran throughout the cycle with ephedrine

Cycle – Part 2: additional 12 weeks
- Continue HGH @ same dose
- Test E – 500mg/wk
- Arimidex @ .25mg/day
- I was wondering if you guys would add Tren E - @ 400mg/wk, or Anavar at 40mg/day

PCT: started 18 days after last Test E inj.
- Nolva 40/40/20/20

Concerns/Questions:
- In the event of gyno during the HGH portion (Part 1) I was going to use arimidex @ .25/day. Sound Good?
- Should I use HCG at all? If so when and how much? I did not use it for my first cycle and everything went well…
- I was not planning on using IGF, any comments on that?
- Should I continue to run the T3 through Part 2? What’s the longest you guys would run it for?
- Anything else you guys can think of?

Hi

First off i would not run the hgh eod. I know some people do but if you could run 3iu's 5 on/2 off i think that would be prefereable.

Secondly the risk of hgh induced gyno is very low. Hgh is much more likely to worsen preexisting gyno than causing it by itself so i wouldn't worry about that and i would definately not take an AI preventively when only using hgh.

Third i think you need to take a good look at your pct. It sucks. I would recommend something like this:

Day 1-8 hcg 500 iu ed
day 8-30 aromasin 25 mg ed
day 15-30 derma sustain

Fourth i think you can either do hcg in the pct like i suggested or do it once a week during the whole cycle at 500 iu's. But i think you should include it either way.

Fifth i would NEVER run T3 longer than 8 weeks max at full dose. I might run it at 12.5 mcg for longer but full leaning out dose? No sir! Be careful there bro.

Sixth i think you should forget about tren for now but var might be a good addition.

Last i think the whole hgh plan is somewhat flawed due to your age. It will probably be of limited benefit to you because of your age. The benefits will certainly not reflect the cost. A straight aas cycle would give much more bang for the buck for a twentyfive year old.

Hope this helps. Good luck bro.

Last edited:
Hi

First off i would not run the hgh eod. I know some people do but if you could run 3iu's 5 on/2 off i think that would be prefereable.

Secondly the risk of hgh induced gyno is very low. Hgh is much more likely to worsen preexisting gyno than causing it by itself so i wouldn't worry about that and i would definately not take an AI preventively when only using hgh.

Third i think you need to take a good look at your pct. It sucks. I would recommend something like this:

Day 1-8 hcg 500 iu ed
day 8-30 aromasin 25 mg ed
day 15-30 derma sustain

Fourth i think you can either do hcg in the pct like i suggested or do it once a week during the whole cycle at 500 iu's. But i think you should include it either way.

Fifth i would NEVER run T3 longer than 8 weeks max at full dose. I might run it at 12.5 mcg for longer but full leaning out dose? No sir! Be careful there bro.

Sixth i think you should forget about tren for now but var might be a good addition.

Last i think the whole hgh plan is somewhat flawed due to your age. It will probably be of limited benefit to you because of your age. The benefits will certainly not reflect the cost. A straight aas cycle would give much more bang for the buck for a twentyfive year old.

Hope this helps. Good luck bro.

Thanks a lot Rambleon! Here are my responses to your suggestions...

1. I could do the 5on/2off method for the HGH. Do you think 3iu would do the trick for someone my size or should I do 4iu?
2. I will skip any preventitve measure for gyno while on HGH
3. I really liked how nolva worked for me on my last cycle, Do you think this would work well:
Day1-8: hcg 500iu ed
Day 1-14: continueing arimidex @ .25mg
Day 15-On: nolva 40/40/20/20
4. above...
5. I'll keep my T3 around 12.5-25mcg and not more than 8 weeks
6. I'll probably add avar to the cycle, but skip the tren.
7. If money was no object, is using HGH for my goals a good idea? Any bad reasons?

Thanks for all your help!

Thanks a lot Rambleon! Here are my responses to your suggestions...

1. I could do the 5on/2off method for the HGH. Do you think 3iu would do the trick for someone my size or should I do 4iu?
2. I will skip any preventitve measure for gyno while on HGH
3. I really liked how nolva worked for me on my last cycle, Do you think this would work well:
Day1-8: hcg 500iu ed
Day 1-14: continueing arimidex @ .25mg
Day 15-On: nolva 40/40/20/20
4. above...
5. I'll keep my T3 around 12.5-25mcg and not more than 8 weeks
6. I'll probably add avar to the cycle, but skip the tren.
7. If money was no object, is using HGH for my goals a good idea? Any bad reasons?

Thanks for all your help!

1: It will depend on your goals. 3 iu's ed is a good leaning out dose but i can't say that it'll be effective for someone your age. If you waant it to assist in building muscle you'll probably need more.
2: Good. Do that because any hgh-induced gyno will have nothing to do with raised estrogen levels.
3: If nolva does the trick for you do it. I like your new protocol much better.
4: I'd probably go with the pct option too.
5: If you wantthe raised metabolism without any real catabolism stay at 12.5 mcg ed.
6: Var will fit yout cycle well IMO.
7: Well that depends. HGH works best for people over 35 but it will not be wholly without effect for a 25 year old. Is it the easiest surest way of achieving your goals? Probablynot. Is it the cheapest? Certainly not. Is it the best all things considered (sides and whatnot)? It might be.

Last edited:
Thanks again rambleon! If anyone else wants to add any comments to the thread I would appreciate any information I can get. I just went to place the order for the rest of my stuff today and I will be getting 400iu which will allow me to run 5on/2off @ 4iu a day for 20 weeks.

Top Bottom