Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey guys, what do you think about cutting gel?

IT IS AN INDUSTRY WIDE LIE

many companies (as far as I have seen all) claim to put yohimbine in their products and they can because yohimbine is the active ALKALOID in yohimbe....but it is certainly NOT the same a pure yohimbine HCL.

It goes without saying that yohimbe extracts contain other alkaloids which may cause CNS disturbances and alllergic reactions.

yohimbe extract will not be well absorbed through the skin- how well is not known.

most importantly NO COMPANY lists amounts... and this typically means NOT VERY MUCH.

ON a side note: a associate is using the SAN cream as the carrier for Yohimbine hcl (he got a free sample bottle of lipoburn and thought not to waste it)- he has not noticed much if any difference between using SAN cream or aloe as the carrier.

peace

That's too bad about the Yohimbe, but it has Usnic Acid and Coleus F. in it.....

Ironman Magazine just pushed this stuff (lipoburn) in their latest issue.....
I know Usnic Acid works.....and Flex just publsihed an article priasing topical Coleus.......

so hopefully it will help some....if not i'll tell everyone so no one waste's their cash.

Top Bottom