Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help ?

Murray12

done a cyle of cyp and after ending the cycle 6 weeks ago i couldn't get hold of any pct. ( stupid i know but couldn't get anywere !) now about 6/8 weeks after course i have got 2 small lumps in nipples. no gyno signs off pecs looking different just puffy nipples. is it too late for me to run nolvdx to loose these ?

what do people suggest?

Last edited:
You can't be serious. Never cycle without an a.i. or pct on hand. Secondly, why are you going to run dbol with nolva to get rid of gyno? Dbol is going to make it worse. Just stop what you're doing and do some research before you really screw yourself up. Nolva and letro or nolva and aromasin are the combos I would use to combat gyno at this point

My suggestion would be stop taking everything your taking and learn what the hell all these drugs do before taking them again.

You should know about the possibility of gyno and how to avoid it. You should know what anti-e's do and how to use them. You should know approxmiate dosages that should be used and then when you are finally knowledgable enough you should only take them when you have EVERYTHING in your possession.

True but not all steroid users are professionals as you seem yourself. you need to learn these things in hand. reason why these forums are there to help.

True but not all steroid users are professionals as you seem yourself. you need to learn these things in hand. reason why these forums are there to help.

Ive been at this a long time and know what I know because I took the time to do the research.

Just blindly taking drugs without knowing exactly what they do is just plain stupid and why steroid use gets a bad rap.

Yes, these forums are here to help but that help should be taken advantage of BEFORE you start popping pills and jabbing yourself with needles and even then what you read here (or on any forum) should be further researched for accuracy.

we'll as my thread said . I done one cycle of cyp and couldn't get hold any pct ( yes I'm a mug for not getting that before hand ) BUT i haven't touched nothing yet. my question was asking what people suggest i should do seeing as i have these small lumps and i want them gone. I haven't touched no d.bol or any ant e's because i want some experience advice. like from yourself .
I have done re search into forums etc but after the course which is stupid i know . but want to correct these now. what do you suggest is my question

I have been to doctors ( in the uk ) and they told me to leave off any medication ( steroids ) and this will reverse in around 3 months. reason of course I'm paranoid is because i don't want to wait and wait and wait for the problem to get worse. Is there no point in running nova ? i have read the approximate dosages etc just wanted to another view on it

Top Bottom