Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Super DMZ 2.0 RX / Osta rx cycle

akgymrat

Help with Super DMZ 2.0 RX / Osta rx cycle
I am looking to start super dmz and osta this Monday and wanted to make sure i have everything in line (dosages, etc)

Dosage/cycle: 4 weeks
Super DMZ 1 cap morning 1 cap evening
Osta 3 caps morning (was told it has a 24 hour half life)
Cycle assist 4 cabs morning and night
Liquid Anastrozole (purity-solutions) on cycle ½ mg e3d (have gyno from puberty, not too big but its there.)

PCT 4 weeks: nolvadex from ama labs 20mgs daily for 4 weeks run along side with exemestane 12.5mg per day 6 weeks. I looked over this at the ama labs site and they suggested this combo to help reduce estrogen rebound. I have letro on hand as well.

Question: Epistane Andro rx or 6-mdrol-Is this something that I could bridge into about the end of week 3 and run with the above stack dropping off the super dmz and osta end of week 4? It does not look like it is methylated and I like the sounds of these compounds. I would then start pct at the end of the Epistane Andro or 6-mdrol if this would not be too harsh on the body.

Previous PH history: M1T x2 / Superdrol / Epistane / Epi Strong x 2 / Alpha mass.
I recently had a full panel of blood work done and everything is healthy and in line (liver, kidneys, prostate, blood count etc)

Current stats/goals: Age:32 5'9" 205lbs 12-13%bf looking to harden up and put on some lean muscle. (renewing wedding vows in 5 weeks)

Diet: Last 4 weeks I have been carb cycling with some fasting as well, trying to lean out as much as possible before starting this stack without loosing too much muscle.
Mon-Fri 1900 cals 80%p 11%c 8%f.
Wed fast until dinner 800 cals 44%p 50%c 6%f
Thurs-Sat 3000 cals 47%p 11%c 42%f.
Sun 3000 cals 15%p 70%c 15 %f.

On cycle I probably will go with around 3500 cals 40p/40c/20f with at least 3 days of alternating slow cardio and hitt cardio. Majority of carbs will be in the morning as i work out in the morning and after workout then as the day moves on switch over to protein and fat meals.

Training:
Mon- shoulders and tri’s: 6 exercises for shoulders & 4 for tri’s 4 sets 8-12 reps with drop sets on last set. Finish with HITT 15-20mins
Tues-legs and abs 6 for legs and 4 for abs same reps and sets
Wed- slow cardio 45 mins
Thurs-chest and bi’s: 4 for chest and 3 for bi’s same reps and sets
Fri – HITT 15-20mins
Sat- back: 7 and same reps and sets.

Any help would be much appreciated! and thanks to BiggieSmallz for some good thoughts on another board.

Top Bottom