Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, need advice, very frustrated!

Agree

Also, bro, with all due respect, think less and do more. It seems like you're rationalizing your way out of a good regular workout schedule.

Commit to something and do it for a few weeks even if it doesn't "feel" like you think it's supposed to.

Thanks. Yes, I do think a lot and need more action, and the only reason I'm skimping on workouts atm is just to save some moey, I'll probably get a full membership soon. I'll workout hard and see what results I get with different amounts of protein.

Again, buddy... Go back and read your last post.

Hedge. Hedge. Hedge.

"probably", vague whine about expense... I know it's annoying but I'm calling b.s.

There is no right time. Do or don't do.

Again, buddy... Go back and read your last post.

Hedge. Hedge. Hedge.

"probably", vague whine about expense... I know it's annoying but I'm calling b.s.

There is no right time. Do or don't do.

Damn you don't mess around do you? I like it lol

Cutie it tuff but she also knows exactly what she is talking about. I hope the OP realizes this and seeks her help on diet and workouts too. She is an excellent resource.

Lol... I'm a softie really

I jus' get mad when people lie to themselves -- no one lies to my peops! Not even my peops!

Where is Donna? I need her to be my "good cop".

Top Bottom