Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help...friend's wedding or football game?

• Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
alien amp pharm said:
Just tell them you have a ballgame to go to.
ill say i cant i have to post on elite

I had to keep my guest list VERY under control (I stepped on a lot of toes doing that). So I was kind of happy when people couldn't go.

Not that a wedding isn't important but really it's just one day. I wouldn't be offended if someone had prior plans and said they couldn't go. I was a mellow bride though...

sawastea said:
Obviously you never attended an SEC conference game. That place is an orgy. If you don't hook up, 1) you either did not see one girl, 2) you were in another state and 3) you're dead.

It's not uncommon to hook up with chicks on the sidewalk on the way to the games.

I would agree with this, but aap will still fuck it up and get no play...

alien amp pharm said:
Ok, I have people coming in town for the UGA/UT college football game this fall. This is already planned.

I got advanced notice that a friend is getting married that same day and is going to ask me to be in the wedding.

Am I an a-hole if I tell him I can't do his wedding?
(what kind of idiot schedules a wedding on gameday anyways?)
if u have people coming in already youd be an asshole to cancel your previously made plans.

tell him youd love to go, but if he hasnt already done too much planning to postpone a day as you already have plans

and btw some of those UT tickets arent cheap
your freakin lucky to even get a ticket to a big game like that because usually those are sold out years in advance and the only way you can buy them is buying them from scalpers or ebay

unless of course, your a student

SoKlueles said:
and btw some of those UT tickets arent cheap
your freakin lucky to even get a ticket to a big game like that because usually those are sold out years in advance and the only way you can buy them is buying them from scalpers or ebay

unless of course, your a student

People love me. I have connections.

He may as well have scheduled the wedding the morning hunting season opens. I'm surprised he found a preacher willing to miss the game.

Top Bottom