Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help...friend's wedding or football game?

• Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
A true friend would never get married the day of the UGA-TN game. He is obviously not a real southerner and probably gay, therefore his marriage is doomed already so there's no point in going.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM! WUFF WUFF WUFF!

Dial_tone said:
A true friend would never get married the day of the UGA-TN game. He is obviously not a real southerner and probably gay, therefore his marriage is doomed already so there's no point in going.

Excellent point. That's the way I see it too.

Vols are gonna win.....just like they did last year.

when my brother was born, he was born in October
My mom went into labor on a Saturday, and my dad wouldnt take her to the hospital until the game was over

she was there like 30 mins and he was born

Dial_tone said:

we need to make a wager on that game

SoKlueles said:
we need to make a wager on that game

Hambone won't like what I'd want to wager. LOL

from what i can recall of n.e. tennessee culture (such as it is....) a UT game is as important as going to one of the many, many churches in the area.

any "friend" that doesn't cosult the UT game schedule when planning a wedding is not worth wasting time on.

i'd still crash the reception after UT wins the game......IF the reception is catered.

(ya'll DO have catered receptions up there, don't ya'll?)

Top Bottom