Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help...friend's wedding or football game?

• Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
squatpuke said:
The only question that needs asking here is...

Is he picking up the tab for the tux?

highly doubtfull. His family is very tight when it comes to $$.

His dad commented to me once that watching football was a waste of time. Which is more of a reason to go to the game.

im a girl and id rather go to the game
GOOO VOLS:)

i'm not into football all that much.............but even a swamp rat like me knows that a UT game should not be avoided.......there should be lots of drunken happy peeps in the crowd for u to hit on.......

make the game and crash the reception...esp if it's catered. an hour after the booze starts flowing; nobody will know if u were at the wedding or not.

rnch said:
i'm not into football all that much.............but even a swamp rat like me knows that a UT game should not be avoided.......there should be lots of drunken happy peeps in the crowd for u to hit on.......

make the game and crash the reception...esp if it's catered. an hour after the booze starts flowing; nobody will know if u were at the wedding or not.
theres nothing like watching UT when ur in the stands:)

You're not even her friend and you're a bridesmaid? Geez

Regardless, I've been to Knoxville and the crowd in Gainesville is far superior, and many times, more sleezier. I'll take my Florida crowd over your inbreds any day of the week.

sawastea said:
You're not even her friend and you're a bridesmaid? Geez

Regardless, I've been to Knoxville and the crowd in Gainesville is far superior, and many times, more sleezier. I'll take my Florida crowd over your inbreds any day of the week.
holy crap were not inbred

Top Bottom