Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help...friend's wedding or football game?

• Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
A

alien amp pharm

Ok, I have people coming in town for the UGA/UT college football game this fall. This is already planned.

I got advanced notice that a friend is getting married that same day and is going to ask me to be in the wedding.

Am I an a-hole if I tell him I can't do his wedding?
(what kind of idiot schedules a wedding on gameday anyways?)

1) There aren't much bigger games then UGA/UT except UGA/FL, UT/FL, FSU/FL, and about any other game at the swamp.

2) Go to the 3:30 football game and then make the post-wedding reception, where the drinks will be free.

Problem solved and you'll be able to hook up with all the guys you want.

I hate weddings with a passion.

There's no way on doing both. 2:00 wedding, 3:30 kickoff. I live and hour away. Plus I'll be in Knoxville that whole weekend partying.

I'm just going to tell him I can't make it. It's not like he's a close friend....he's just asking because he doesn't have any other friends. Seriously.

go to the wedding.

You might actually pick up there (unlikely, but hey its worth a shot), and people who just turn up at the reception are freeloading fools, that the couple and their parents detest.

It's not like he's never going to have another wedding, right?

Spanky11 said:
You might actually pick up there (unlikely, but hey its worth a shot),.

Obviously you never attended an SEC conference game. That place is an orgy. If you don't hook up, 1) you either did not see one girl, 2) you were in another state and 3) you're dead.

It's not uncommon to hook up with chicks on the sidewalk on the way to the games.

digger said:
It's not like he's never going to have another wedding, right?

This guy is 26. He is marrying the first & only girl he has kissed and dated. I kid you not.

....and no, this 'friend' is not me. I know what you all were thinking.

Top Bottom