Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthy options for someone with an ulcer?

zmsodi

Recently was having some stomach issues and a lot of gas so I went to the doctor I got diagnosed with an ulcer.
They said that it can take a few weeks or even a few months for it to get better and said I should do basic things like a void alcohol, eat red meat and other proteins and avoid fatty foods.
I was wondering when it came to bodybuilding what are some good diet strategies so I can still body build and deal with this ulcer at the same time

Recently was having some stomach issues and a lot of gas so I went to the doctor I got diagnosed with an ulcer.
They said that it can take a few weeks or even a few months for it to get better and said I should do basic things like a void alcohol, eat red meat and other proteins and avoid fatty foods.
I was wondering when it came to bodybuilding what are some good diet strategies so I can still body build and deal with this ulcer at the same time
you need to cut a lot of food and start fasting and take protein in natty form like pea protein

healthy proteins and healthy carbs are the way to go

stick to a natural diet that's what your body wants

always make sure you're eating Quality Foods that's the key

stay away from garbage food

if you have an ulcer you need to make sure you don't inflame it

Top Bottom