Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG - Is this enough??

After a cycle of Test enanthate 300mg/week for 10 weeks - Is 830iu HCG every 5 days (x3) enough to kick start the nuts etc??
I'll also include clomid, but I want to know if the HCG is enough ie: the 830iu every 5th day for 15days?

The reason is that I'm sharing a 5000iu vile filled with 6ml sterile solution. (a total of 6ml = 1ml every 5th day for 15days each)

Thanks!

Sharing a vial of injectable solution?

Damn Bro, I sure hope those are clean pins you're using each time... Sounds extremely risky to me, regardless of what safety measures you intend to take...

Sharing a vial of injectable solution?

Damn Bro, I sure hope those are clean pins you're using each time... Sounds extremely risky to me, regardless of what safety measures you intend to take...

Yes! Everything is clean and new each time and oly used once. Its the 1st time using HCG in a vial, used to get them in amps (3powder + 3 sterile solution).

Whats your answer tho, what do you think? Is the 830iu HCG x 3 enough... or should it be more eg: 1500iu every 4/5 day for no longer that 2 weeks for a 10 week test eanthate 300mg/week cycle?
IMO its better to use less than more with HCG.

830iu HCG every 4th or 5th day for n longer that 2 weeks - Is this enough???

Thanks guys!! Appreciate it

its the weekend

boards slow down

tomorrow i am sure many will help

going to start it mid cycle myself. trying to see exactly what it does for me. boys shrank alittle. going to use 500 mg every 5 days for 3 weeks or so. been on a mild dose of sust and cyp since january. 1st inject will be today or tommorow. plenty of research out there if you look. dont think you have enough imo....

Top Bottom