Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Rules - Shirtless in the gym

No Shirt
No Shoes
No Workout

I have seen dudes pressing the envelope though with those string
tank top things that go down to their waist..

I've seen it all
From Beach attire on both men and women, to dudes wearing flannell and 25 lb
heavy jeans dragging the floor and calf hiking boots..

Shirts are required in my gym, and they have spray bottles of disinfectant scattered throughout. You are supposed to spray down the machine when you are done, and if you are caught not doing so, they can technically kick you out. I haven't seen them go that far yet, but even so, I always spray them down before and after I use them. It's just the right thing to do, kinda like putting the damn plates back on the racks after you are done with them. God I hate it when the squids leave them laying around.

Reactions: ceo
Y_Lifter said:
I've seen it all
From Beach attire on both men and women, to dudes wearing flannell and 25 lb
heavy jeans dragging the floor and calf hiking boots..

Yeah, I seem to have a large number of these people in my gym.. all of them hispanic, not sure why that is..

big tan hiking boots, jeans, flanel shirt and usually a hat cocked off to one side.. but my absolute favorite is the guy always comes in with jeans, boots a sweatshirt and sunglasses.. and he does not take the sunglasses off, ever.

I'd have a problem with it. People are just too sweaty, and you really don't have any idea about their cleanliness.

Hit 'em with the karate chop!

Ewwww. thats gross. nomatter what the guy looks like- shirt should stay on in the gym.
i never even liked to workout in just a sports bra.

becoming's avatar said:
Ewwww. thats gross. nomatter what the guy looks like- shirt should stay on in the gym.

.... ummm, becoming's avatar in a sports bra ....

.... what were we talking about?? :p

becoming's avatar said:
I'd like to see you work out in a sports bra.

As long as it's made out of SARAN wrap!!! :P

Top Bottom