Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino

JumpBallWinner

After seeing the TLC show involving Valentino, and hearing some bros on here talking about him, I got curious about him and wanted to look into his history to see exactly where in the hell this guy came from. Well, I ran across this interview with him and found it pretty interesting. He says that he once had 18inch arms at 143lbs and 21 inch arms at 185lbs before he ever touched gear in his life. Also claims that he's never taken synthenol oil, but rather spot injections of prop and EQ totaling over 3500mgs a week. Anyways, I liked reading it and figured I'd share it. Copy and paste url if it doesn't show up as a direct link.

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=211hate

well, i for one appreciate the work. but the guys is talking shit, we all know spot inje. dont do shit for local growth, and his bis and tris would have had so much absess and scar tissue from 3500mgs of gear per week. plus ive seen pics of him when he was "natty" and he looked like shit.

im willin to exercise the idea thats those are implants. whatever it is its funny and stupid.

I love the definitions in his arms. You see all those striations and veins!!!??? LOL

Synthol - "a desperate man's last resort"

NickyE3 said:
I love the definitions in his arms. You see all those striations and veins!!!??? LOL

Synthol - "a desperate man's last resort"

well...synthol isn't that bad if you use it in moderation. i know a few guys that have used it on their delts and calves with success. the key is MODERATION!

this guy just over didi it and thinks he's cool about it too...what a fucking joke
:rolleyes:

It is obvious you guys are not very educated where synthol is concerned. It is people like you who start stupid threads like this knocking one of the most widely used products in professional bodybuilding today. Greg Valentino is the laughing stock of the B/B community as you all know. His implants fell out of pocket and he continuously injected into scar tissue causing the deformation in his arms. There is "NO WAY!! NOW HOW!! THAT SYNTHOL CAN CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN"

I am good friends with Chris Clark the original inventor of the first site enhancement oil in the world. "Pump N Pose synthol" We have spoken several times on this subject. He has sold this product to many top pros just as Synthetek Industries has sold there Syntherol to many top pros.

I myself have sold these Synthol both Pump N Pose & Syntheteks Sytherol to some IFBB pros as well when I was the U.S and Canadian Distributer Human Performance Research.

Not one of my clients have had deformed arms like Greg Valentino. This had to be caused by implants fallen out of socket and continuous injections into scar tissue caused by collagen build up from the esik clean product he used. (you use garbage you get garbage reusults)

www.synthetek.com & chris clarks human performance research (Pump N Pose) products are the only two site enhancement oils that are manufactured by pharmaceutical grade companies.

Call it what you want but its simply uneducated misinformed people who have made it believed that this guys is a walking ball of synthol. Synthol does not work like this.

Mr.Huge

Top Bottom