Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

god damnit.. is it sunday yet??? I'M READY FOR SOME EAGLE FOOTBALL

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

fuck, lets play already god damn... i HATE bye weeks...

i got my tix for the eagles bears game.... it's in champaign next sunday... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPDIIIIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude.. maybe I shouldn't announce this, but I LIVE in Champaign. It's pretty sweet havin Pro foosball in town. Saw the Bears vs. Vikings season opener. Very sweet.

hey dool what is the effort like to get in there? parking and traffic, i mean... i live in indy, and have been thinking about going to a bears game in champaign. i fucking hate driving to soldier field.

The traffic fucking sucks. If you come early you'll be fine, but leaving town right after the game is gonna cost you a couple of hours. If you stay the night in a hotel.. you can walk to and from the game and you're golden. Another option is to drive to Chicago, get on the bears express or whatever it's called and take the train down from Union Station. Don't let the traffic deter you from the game though.. it's a big fuckin chicago drunk fest. Those bastards are ROWDY! It's a good time.

Im looking forward to the Philly game too.. problem is it is on the same time as Miami...

Local coverage for football sucks, we get 1 game at 1 and 1 game at 4.. we used to get 2-3 games at each time..

Looks like Ill have to get the direct tv next season.

madbomber31 said:
fuck, lets play already god damn... i HATE bye weeks...

i got my tix for the eagles bears game.... it's in champaign next sunday... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPDIIIIIIIDOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Neither can I, The Bucs are finally going to kick some Eagle butt. :dance2: :elephant:

If the eagles don't win this one then i'm gonna be pretty upset and to the point of giving up. WE NEED HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE and they are letting it slip away. Not only that but you have all the teams behind them in their division catching up. If they can't get up for this game then IMO they won't get to the superbowl.

it's early... dont flip on them yet... they are fine.

38 i'll make you a nice little bet.... a goodies bet if you will.... :)

DOOLEY--- tell me about getting there... i'm going into town on saturday the 2nd.... game on the 3rd... i was gonna stay in chicago but it looks like my trip is for football only... no bars....

so, after the game i assume i should sit down grab a bite to eat and wait a while for traffic to clear??? gimme the hook ups... what must i know???

Top Bottom