Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

god damnit.. is it sunday yet??? I'M READY FOR SOME EAGLE FOOTBALL

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
by the way... i dont think the bucs have a chance against the eagles... bucs offense is still what it was, gruden doesnt have what he needs to change it... plays change, production has stayed....

the ONLY way the bucs win is if they hold the eagles to 13.. and that aint hap'nin....

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE

(actually, westbrooooooooooooooooooooooooook)

Re: Re: god damnit.. is it sunday yet??? I'M READY FOR SOME EAGLE FOOTBALL

38DoubleDamnGood said:

Neither can I, The Bucs are finally going to kick some Eagle butt. :dance2: :elephant:

I HOPE MCABB GETS HIT MORE TIMES THAN A $2 CRACK WHORE ON GOV'T CHECK DAY!!

madbomber31 said:
it's early... dont flip on them yet... they are fine.

38 i'll make you a nice little bet.... a goodies bet if you will.... :)

DOOLEY--- tell me about getting there... i'm going into town on saturday the 2nd.... game on the 3rd... i was gonna stay in chicago but it looks like my trip is for football only... no bars....

so, after the game i assume i should sit down grab a bite to eat and wait a while for traffic to clear??? gimme the hook ups... what must i know???

Ok, what kind of goodies bet would you like?

BTW the game is on Sunday the 20th of October, not November 3rd.....

and I personally think The Bucs have what it takes to kick the Eagles butt, no doubt about it there...

38DD.. I just noticed something.. You're a little slice of amazing! A woman with a body like yours that ALSO loves football!?!? Good god you're one in a million!

Dooley said:
38DD.. I just noticed something.. You're a little slice of amazing! A woman with a body like yours that ALSO loves football!?!? Good god you're one in a million!

Thank you sweetie, I like to be very unique. ;) :p

BTW, 24 hours until kickoff....:elephant: :dance2:

38,.. what else??? i want to see your goodies....

and as far as my november 3rd comment... re-read it... i have tickets to the eagles/bears game that day...

madbomber31 said:
38,.. what else??? i want to see your goodies....

and as far as my november 3rd comment... re-read it... i have tickets to the eagles/bears game that day...

My bad, I must of read the post to fast...I am up to your bet, what do I get if the Bucs win? BTW November 3rd is my B-day so have a blast for me! :dance2: :elephant:

BUMP??? isnt that what the eagles did to you guys in the playoffs the last 2 seasons? no, wait.. i'm wrong... they knocked you the fuck out... de ja motherfuckin vu baby!!!

madbomber31 said:
BUMP??? isnt that what the eagles did to you guys in the playoffs the last 2 seasons? no, wait.. i'm wrong... they knocked you the fuck out... de ja motherfuckin vu baby!!!

:beer: :think: That was then, let's see what happens this year!!!! :dance2: :elephant:

Top Bottom