Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

god damnit.. is it sunday yet??? I'M READY FOR SOME EAGLE FOOTBALL

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I was nervous throughout the game. McNabb looked so shaky throughout. Seems to me that he gets flustered against good D's.

Also i'm not sure if anyone realizes but Staley does this every game yet this time Reid gave him enough carries to go over 100 yards. Staley and the O-Line looked really good running it.

I kept on telling my buddies watching the game with me that there is no way the Bucs offense will score on the Eagles D. They looked reallllly strong!! and everyone thought Kirkland was done....can't wait for monday night!!!!

that game could perhaps be the game that defines what the eagles offense is... they may say "wow, duce can control clock whenever we need it if we feed him the ball"... and we already know the weapon in 5.... this could make the offense an extremely dangerous and balanced machine.....

madbomber31 said:
i got no email!!!!

My bad....e-mail sent...I guess you win this time...but damn The Bucs looked real good during the first quarter....you have to admit that....well until next weeks pics I guess you can drown in the glory that The Eagles kicked The Bucs asses again...:bawling:

Top Bottom