Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection spot is the size of a baseball help!?

plurmurphy said:
I am uncomfortable on switching from the glute because the glute is hard to mess up on but other areas are much easier to hit a vein or something
Strangely enough the only place I ever aspirated and got blood was in the glute.

yaaa i have seen spotinjections.com i have also seen another website with step by step instructions for the glute

02gixxersix2 said:
Strangely enough the only place I ever aspirated and got blood was in the glute.

plurmurphy said:
yaaa i have seen spotinjections.com i have also seen another website with step by step instructions for the glute

OK,good. S you now know what aspirating is and how to do it, what to look for etc?

yaa you clean injection spot throughly and hands and the tops of the vials and dont touch the needle onto anything when u stick it in u stick it in straight pull the plunger back a bit to check for blood

wayneboard1 said:
OK,good. S you now know what aspirating is and how to do it, what to look for etc?

Top Bottom