Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection spot is the size of a baseball help!?

plurmurphy

My 3rd glute injection and i injected into about the same spot as my first glute injection but the bump is huge this time it doesnt really bulge out but its huge if anyone was msn i would like to show them to demonstrate what i mean im concerned about this and not sure what to do or what to think there is no swelling or sign of infection

if there is no heat or redness at surface its not infection. ive had lumps like that for weeks i'm prone to it. massage it with heat, take a towel wet it and microwave it till it is steaming. rub that on the area and massage till it hurts. this will get rid of the pain in a few days. if there is heat on the surface get to the doc asap

I'm taking deca 300 right now and pretty much all of my injections have gotten red and lumped up. It has also itched bad. It always goes away in a couple of days. Do what the two good bros above said and maybe that will help. If not you will just have to wait it out like me(that is if you know for sure its not infected).

if its that large. it could be a mass of blood from puncturing through a vessel, which in time will disperse back into your tissue over time. but still, you need to go to a doctor and get it checked. it may also be infected. they'll give you antibiotics and pain meds if it also hurts.
start rotating inj. sites more often.

I am uncomfortable on switching from the glute because the glute is hard to mess up on but other areas are much easier to hit a vein or something
bigtravis said:
if its that large. it could be a mass of blood from puncturing through a vessel, which in time will disperse back into your tissue over time. but still, you need to go to a doctor and get it checked. it may also be infected. they'll give you antibiotics and pain meds if it also hurts.
start rotating inj. sites more often.

bruce410 said:
if there is no heat or redness at surface its not infection. ive had lumps like that for weeks i'm prone to it. massage it with heat, take a towel wet it and microwave it till it is steaming. rub that on the area and massage till it hurts. this will get rid of the pain in a few days. if there is heat on the surface get to the doc asap

I agree with bruce here, good advice.

Gee what a shock, another "HELP!!!!!" post from plmurphy. :rolleyes: How much time do you have on your computer today?

plurmurphy said:
I am uncomfortable on switching from the glute because the glute is hard to mess up on but other areas are much easier to hit a vein or something
thats why there is a method called aspirating, bro.

what do you mean when you say "aspirating"? By the way, the bump is still there and the injection was done Wednesday and its now Sunday. There was a red spotand i drew a black circle around it. To see if it got worse, So far the redness hasn't gone outside of the circle but i only drew the circle around the redness last night. I could be wrong but it feels as if the swelling may be going down.

bigtravis said:
thats why there is a method called aspirating, bro.

plurmurphy said:
what do you mean when you say "aspirating"? By the way, the bump is still there and the injection was done Wednesday and its now Sunday. There was a red spotand i drew a black circle around it. To see if it got worse, So far the redness hasn't gone outside of the circle but i only drew the circle around the redness last night. I could be wrong but it feels as if the swelling may be going down.

Ok.....so you are sticking a needle in your butt and you don't know what aspirating is?!?!?! Dadgumit...you need to stop and learn more...WAY mroe man.

Top Bottom