Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gillette drops Tiger

golf endorsements will pay a pro golfer like tiger way way more than any other sport...im sure tiger was getting a hell of a lot more from gillette than federer...tiger woods only made 10 million this year from golf...He has made way more on endorsements than golf...i mean think about who buys the stuff he advertises compared to that of basketball players...

seriously though why did he ever get married in the first place?? Is it just b/c he wanted to have a kid and thought it would look bad if he had one outside of marriage? I dont understand why a lot of celebs and pro athletes get married a lot of the time. I mean you are gone away from home for a good portion of the year and have hot women constantly throwing themselves at you. They end up cheating and then some woman who they barely spend any time with gets a huge payday. I guess for some people the idea of having kids+wife and a home is everything but then when they get into it they find out its not all that.

how much u wanna bet he married him for his money? cAn someone say mariah carey, kimora simmons or ivanka trump? 10 bucks she dumps him, takes the $80M and the kids and marries a real man who resembles the type of men she probably would've married - unless she has a fetish for half-black/asian golfers.

c

how much u wanna bet he married him for his money? cAn someone say mariah carey, kimora simmons or ivanka trump? 10 bucks she dumps him, takes the $80M and the kids and marries a real man who resembles the type of men she probably would've married - unless she has a fetish for half-black/asian golfers.

c

the whole prenup was set up like a contract...if we are married for 10 yrs you get XXX amount of money

the whole prenup was set up like a contract...if we are married for 10 yrs you get XXX amount of money

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Tiger should get his legal team some very nice gifts this Christmas....(well, they're good laywers, so make that gifts for Hannukah). They've saved him hundreds of millions by getting that structured prenup in place.

prenups mean nothing when he has cheated on her so much. Her lawyers coudl simply demand $20M more otherwise she will demand more in the divorce for pain and suffering and mnake trhe public divorce PUBLIC and NASTY. Further ruining his career.

This is a guy who pays MILLIONS to whores to shutup. He'll give his wife whatever she wants just so the divorce can be quick and fast.

And no woman needs more than $20M plus child support to live off of lol.

c

prenups mean nothing when he has cheated on her so much. Her lawyers coudl simply demand $20M more otherwise she will demand more in the divorce for pain and suffering and mnake trhe public divorce PUBLIC and NASTY. Further ruining his career.

This is a guy who pays MILLIONS to whores to shutup. He'll give his wife whatever she wants just so the divorce can be quick and fast.

I disagree...he's already going to lose every sponsor but Nike anyways...there is no further damage that can be done. If she asks for more, they should call her bluff and tell her to take a hike.

Top Bottom