Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gillette drops Tiger

Really. I hadn't guessed that.

Starting to wonder if you guys are obtuse or you think I'm obtuse.

I'll just assume none of you think it's odd that a billionaire is hocking razors and athletic shoes and call it a day on this thread.

Folks do I need to write like a novel here? Do I need to explicitly list all this stuff that you're mentioning in subsequent posts or can you just assume that I already know it?

My question was why does he have elevendy trillion endorsement contracts? I didn't say why did he have them in 1994 or 1997 or even 2002. Dude is a fricking billionaire people.

Hmmm...you just might be a teeny bit obtuse if you don't know why he has taken on so many endorsements. I'll give you one of the more obvious reasons:

Yeah, Tiger is rich...but there are a lot of guys much, much richer. And that's why Tiger keeps earning...the guy is one of the most competitive people on the planet; he's driven in a way that the rest of us can't even fathom. Just like he can't stand to see golfers ahead of him in the standings when he's playing a tournament, I'm sure he doesn't like to see a big pack individuals that are far more wealthy than him. He can't just be rich, he's the kind of guy that doesn't rest until he's in that super-rich class. To hell with being a multi-multi-multi-millionaire, Tiger Woods was driven to be a billionaire.

lol @ feeling sorry for a grown man who made is own decisions and is now dealing with the consequences of his actions.

yeah that's what I'm thinking. He knew what he was doing the whole time and had a family at home.

I cut my nipple shaving yesterday. It still itches.

I'll just assume none of you think it's odd that a billionaire is hocking razors and athletic shoes and call it a day on this thread.

He knows how he got there.

Don't you find it odd that Michael Jordan is selling underwear on TV?

Top Bottom