Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gillette drops Tiger

Could not possibly care less who he's banging, but wondering why in the name of Jesus buttplug this douche even has endorsement contracts?

This is the winningest player ever in a sport that pays like a million or more for winning just one tournament, and he's won how many over the last 15 years? Four dozen or something? Yet he apparently has like 34 different endorsement contracts.

This guy has enough money to fucking buy Gilette, yet he has an endorsement deal with them.

The endorsements pay a hell of a lot more than tournament prizes.

He has endorsements because people approached him and said "we'll give you this $,$$$,$$$.$$ if you let us associate your name and face with our product".

The endorsements pay a hell of a lot more than tournament prizes.

He has endorsements because people approached him and said "we'll give you this $,$$$,$$$.$$ if you let us associate your name and face with our product".

Deebs he has won 71 PGA tournaments. Forbes reported him to now be a billionaire. None of these endorsers can even pay him enough to really turn his head anymore.

Let's put this into perspective for ourselves. Even if Gilette is paying him $15 million a year to endorse their razors that would be like you and I being absolutely guaranteed of earning 50k a year at our regular job and Gilette offering to pay us $750 over the course of a year for endorsement.

No one can afford to pay this guy enough anymore for money to be the motivation. This guy must be a egomaniac that loves being in the spotlight as much as possible.

Deebs he has won 71 PGA tournaments. Forbes reported him to now be a billionaire. None of these endorsers can even pay him enough to really turn his head anymore.

Let's put this into perspective for ourselves. Even if Gilette is paying him $15 million a year to endorse their razors that would be like you and I being absolutely guaranteed of earning 50k a year at our regular job and Gilette offering to pay us $750 over the course of a year for endorsement.

No one can afford to pay this guy enough anymore for money to be the motivation. This guy must be a egomaniac that loves being in the spotlight as much as possible.

The Billions that Forbes reported are due as much to the endorsements as to the Golf wins.

Rich people don't get that rich by turning down income opportunities.

tiger makes like 5 times more through endorsements than he does winning tournaments

The Billions that Forbes reported are due as much to the endorsements as to the Golf wins.

Really. I hadn't guessed that.

Starting to wonder if you guys are obtuse or you think I'm obtuse.

I'll just assume none of you think it's odd that a billionaire is hocking razors and athletic shoes and call it a day on this thread.

Folks do I need to write like a novel here? Do I need to explicitly list all this stuff that you're mentioning in subsequent posts or can you just assume that I already know it?

My question was why does he have elevendy trillion endorsement contracts? I didn't say why did he have them in 1994 or 1997 or even 2002. Dude is a fricking billionaire people.

Could not possibly care less who he's banging, but wondering why in the name of Jesus buttplug this douche even has endorsement contracts?

This is the winningest player ever in a sport that pays like a million or more for winning just one tournament, and he's won how many over the last 15 years? Four dozen or something? Yet he apparently has like 34 different endorsement contracts.

This guy has enough money to fucking buy Gilette, yet he has an endorsement deal with them.

lol at jesus's butt plug

Really. I hadn't guessed that.

Starting to wonder if you guys are obtuse or you think I'm obtuse.

I'll just assume none of you think it's odd that a billionaire is hocking razors and athletic shoes and call it a day on this thread.

Folks do I need to write like a novel here? Do I need to explicitly list all this stuff that you're mentioning in subsequent posts or can you just assume that I already know it?

My question was why does he have elevendy trillion endorsement contracts? I didn't say why did he have them in 1994 or 1997 or even 2002. Dude is a fricking billionaire people.

even billionaires don't forego $100,000,000 in endorsements.

Top Bottom