Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck kobe

• Thread starter Thread starter Swiftme
  • Start date Start date
MattTheSkywalker said:
Kobe is the best in the game. No one is even close.

No one else since Jordan has dominated playoffs like that. And Kobe is only 25. MJ was 30 when he first won.

I think we can safely lay the Kobe/Jordan comparisons to rest after his performance in the finals. :heart:

supersizeme said:
I think we can safely lay the Kobe/Jordan comparisons to rest after his performance in the finals. :heart:

Coulda laid them to rest before too. Kobe is the best TODAY...where he goes from here is up to him.

Post up MJ's numbers vs the Pistons in the playoffs when Detroit was urinating on everyone under Chuck Daly. :) Or better yet, don't, because when MJ was 25, he was two months into his golf game around this time of year.

Yeeaaaahhhhhh!

At least when MJ was fucking white girls on the side he was smart enough to pay them to shut their mouths.

I would try to retort, but I really have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't know anything about basketball. I read that on another board and thought it would make me look cool to parrot it and ruffle your feathers.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Coulda laid them to rest before too. Kobe is the best TODAY...where he goes from here is up to him.

Post up MJ's numbers vs the Pistons in the playoffs when Detroit was urinating on everyone under Chuck Daly. :) Or better yet, don't, because when MJ was 25, he was two months into his golf game around this time of year.

Yeeaaaahhhhhh!

At least when MJ was fucking white girls on the side he was smart enough to pay them to shut their mouths.

OK, here ya go:

87-88 10 138-260 .531 86-99 .869 1-3 .333 71 47 36.3

88-89 17 199-390 .510 183-229 .799 10-35 .286 119 130 34.8

89-90 16 219-426 .514 133-159 .836 16-50 .320 115 109 36.7

I forget which years they played the Pistons specifically, I believe it was 88-89 and 89-90 that they lost to them. So Mr. Jordan over those 2 playoffs averaged around 51% from the field, 35 points per game, 7 rebounds per game and 7 assists per game. Kobe Bryant creams in his pants every day looking at stats like that.

Here are his career playoff totals:

49% from the field, 6.4 rebounds, 5.7 assists, 2.1 steals and 33.4 points per game. Refer to my Kobe creaming comment above :)

wow, you actually looked it up. :)

what can I say? Jordan was better.

havoc said:
No one will touch Jordan ever

Kobe is not the best player today

you're half right.

:)

The NBA is in a sad state of affairs: 30 players and 300 practice players.

MattTheSkywalker said:
you're half right.

:)

The NBA is in a sad state of affairs: 30 players and 300 practice players.

I don't know Matt, depends on the definition of best player. I always go by who I would rather build my team around and Kobe would definitely not be number 1. I'd take Shaq, Duncan, Garnett, Mcgrady etc. over him.

If it's pure talent/skills, I'd still take a few of the guys listed above before him.

Top Bottom