Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck kobe

• Thread starter Thread starter Swiftme
  • Start date Start date
It doesn't matter if the game is in Detroit....unless you got a time machine and can grab Isiah Thomas and Bill Laimbeer from 1989, the Piston's ain't gonna win.

technically there is a chance

kobe just got lucky cause hamilton backed off hopin he wouldnt make that one, they had the game in the pocket though except few minor mistakes that can be corrected like all those bricked layups by billups

LA dodged a bullet last night. If Detroit could've pulled that one off I believe it would have really put the Lakers backs against the wall. But I know....that's woulda, coulda, shoulda.....

Kobe is the best in the game. No one is even close.

No one else since Jordan has dominated playoffs like that. And Kobe is only 25. MJ was 30 when he first won.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Kobe is the best in the game. No one is even close.

No one else since Jordan has dominated playoffs like that. And Kobe is only 25. MJ was 30 when he first won.
Thou shall never compareth MJ to Kobe!!

Kobe is w/out a doubt a great player...however he is no Jordan. I've watched him try to stick his tongue out like Jordan when he shoots - I'm like SWEETHEART, You're NOT Jordan! LOL

:qt:

MissJanet79 said:
Thou shall never compareth MJ to Kobe!!

Kobe is w/out a doubt a great player...however he is no Jordan. I've watched him try to stick his tongue out like Jordan when he shoots - I'm like SWEETHEART, You're NOT Jordan! LOL

:qt:

If you compare the two of them at age 25, Kobe is actually much much better at that age...The question is, will it continue? Or will the Lakers break up and send Kobe elsewhere?

MattTheSkywalker said:
If you compare the two of them at age 25, Kobe is actually much much better at that age...The question is, will it continue? Or will the Lakers break up and send Kobe elsewhere?

Pardon? Compare how?

Stats comparison at age 25:

Jordan - 35ppg, 5.5rpg, 5.9apg, 3.16 steals, 1.6 blocks and shot nearly 54% from the floor

Bryant - 24 ppg, 5.5rpg, 5.1apg, 1.72 steals, 0.43 blocks and shot 44%

and Jordan was playing with a bunch of stiffs, not Shaquille O'Neal.

Top Bottom