Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for fellow Ruggers

GateKeeper

To those that have done cycles either during a competitive season or off-season. How difficult was it to keep a majority of your gains with the rigours of a season. Keeping in mind that clomid was used properly post cycle and kcal were kept up and possible increase post cycle along with an increase in workout intensity and a decrease in volume. Maybe this is commonplace for a sport that requires so much conditioning I was just curious as to what you guys thought.

I've only done offseason cycles. I don't do them to gain mass, I do them to gain strength and help with speed and conditioning. Any mass that I gain prior to the season is normally gone after the season is over. During season I take in 350g's of protein, 450g for the 2 days after matches. That seems to help with recovery. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

IC12

in the off-season you should check out Gaelic football...I just went to a match-- its sorta similar to rugby (the beer was def the same..LOL!

Top Bottom