Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOOTBALL talk

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

hey fellaz... i like football but not futbol... so lets talk about football.

eagles still seem to be missing something, duce may be coming on and if he does i think this will put them as THE best team in the nfc... if not, then they will live and die with their defense (i like the odds regardless)...

best d in the nfl... hands down.

anyway, what is gonna happen in the nfc central? i say chicago will fade soon and the bucs will challenge for a wild card spot...

nfc west is interesting with the niners, saints, and rams all showing strong so far.

the afc is a toss up, i think the raiders are the best team over there but... i can see denver, miami, colts, even the jets upsetting them.

I still can't believe what happened to the Vikes. The Pats are my team, we've been playing good but I don't think we got it in us to get to the playoffs.

I'd have to say it's gonna be Rams from the NFC...And I don't know whose gonna come out of the AFC.

MadB, where ya been?

I have to give it to your Eagles, they look pretty strong on d, and enough offense to win against most teams. I'd like to see them against the Rams in the playoffs.

I saw the Vikes coming apart before the season started. R smith retirement hurt that offense, especially the passing game.

Oakland looks pretty good, if they get home field advantage in the playoffs. Not a sure thing like the Ravens last year though...

oh the skins are gonna come into town and open up a can of whoop ass on the eagles. either that or I'm going to be pulling my foot out of my mouth.

This NFL season has been fucked up. Anyone can lose on any given day. If you're a gambler take the underdogs, not only are they covering the spread at a phenominal rate, they're winning too!!

nature boy... open up and say ahhhhh..

first thing i did this week was set my lineups in fantasy... i'm counting 30 points by the gang green defense... i am gonna go out and TELL you that we'll get 2 fumbles and 2 picks... to go along with 4 or 5 sacks and many many pressures. banks is gonna think he is at michigan state all over again.

i gotta point out that the afc central is a fucked up division. pittsburgh is not a GOOD team, merely adequate.. i like bus and all but i want him to get hurt for 2 games... zerowe (cant spell his name) has a killer average per carry and per pass caught.. i wanna see him in a feature role.. then again, thats what many said about huntley.

PRETENDERS (as of right now, in my opinion)
jets, bears, steelers,

CONTENDERS
philly, rams, raiders, fish, pack, and yes the colts too

teams that will ruin it for someone else

saints, chiefs, pats, bengals, LIONS, skins (it wont be philly though)

Lions suck, hate to break it to you. They have never ever ever been a good team. Even with Barry Sanders they sucked. I think the Rams are for real, The pac is solid. Raiders win but I just don't see them as a "great" team. I think if the Colt's D ever stepped up they would dominate. They have soooo much offensice talent. I love the Broncos, but they cannot play consistently, you never know if they are going to show up.

I'm not making any predictions after the way this season has been going.

But I will say that this years bust player is . . . . Kevin Carter - Titans. Only 18 tackles and TWO !!! Sacks . . . . Major bust.

foos ball is the devil!

waterboy1.jpg

Coach - What part of the snake is this? Mom - Well, snakes don't generally have parts, but, if i had to guess, i'd say it was his,.....knee.

Top Bottom