Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Fitness log with OTC supplements

CodeNameDuchess

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hi all

Second time logging on this site, I’ll attach a link to my first log at the bottom of this post for those who may be interested.

I’m 39, prob about 13% bf. 195lbs. I’ve ran dif cycles over the years, test, tren, mast, beastdrol, anavar, sarms.

Activity wise I play golf in spring/summer/fall and hockey in fall/winter.

My gym workouts are given to me by my trainer and are geared towards hockey performance, stability, recovery and longevity. As you will come to see they are pretty unique and different, but since beginning these workouts I have been injury free *knock on wood*, besides the odd over training, old man sleeping pain, lifting furniture the wrong way, etc.

I finished my last log off on July 30 2024, and took some time to travel around with my family and relax.

I finished my PCT from my last cycle. Right now I am not running any gear, I’m going to go natural for a while and get my bloods checked in the next month to see where my levels are and decide from there what I want to do.

Supplements

Daytime

Tribulus
Omegas
Multi vitamin
Creatine
CBD capsules (50-100mg) depending on my day

Nighttime
Calcium/magnesium/zinc
Vitamin D3(in winter)
CBD oil

Diet

I typically fast. 16:8, although I am going to try some 24 hour fasts and maybe a 48 in there.

I am currently trying to cleanse my body of any trash from the summer, mainly sugars from snacks and whatever is in take out…Therefore I’m trying to do a carnivore style diet

I usually eat twice a day with a snack in there. I have a few options I choose from daily depending on what’s available in the fridge.

• Everything I cook I use real butter when it calls for it
  • I only drink water, water with some Himalayan sea salt, electrolyte drinks, Diet Pepsi maybe once a week or every two weeks.
Breakfast options

Option 1

4 eggs
3oz steak
1 cup blueberries(I need fibre)
1 cup Fairlife milk
1.5 scoop protein powder

Option 2
4 eggs
Sausage(no sugar) or bacon or turkey bacon 1 cup blueberries(I need fibre)
1 cup Fairlife milk
1.5 scoop protein powder

Supper

Option 1
1lb lean ground beef
Seasoning
1 avocado

Option 2
2 chicken breasts
1 avocado

These meals puts me around 195g of protein and 2000 calories a day. If I am feeling run down or not getting enough I will add in the snack below, this will put me to about 262g of protein and 2500 calories.

Snack
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1.5 scoop of Protein powder

I’ve never done a diet like this before so I’m really not sure how sustainable it is but ya don’t know if ya don’t try!

My typical week looks like

3-4 workouts

2 games of hockey and 1 beer league rental (sometimes more sometimes less)

Steam room 2-3 times a week(during the winter)
  • I am hoping to incorporate in some weekly hot yoga too but will see if I can fit it in my schedule.

Link to previous log

Workout

Typical warmup, hip mobility, light stretching and movements to warm the joints up

KB swing
15 x 35
15 x 35
15 x 35
Super with deadbug
Super with plank reach

Goblet alternating reverse lunge
5 x 35
5 x 35
5 x 35
Super with pull ups
5(3 seconds down)
Single leg bench squat
Super with feet elevated push up
Super with suitcase carry
20 steps x 70lbs
20 x 70
20 x 70

Good workout today, felt focused and clear. They may seem short to some of you but I am gearing my body up for hockey season to begin.

Steak, 4 eggs and a protein shake after my workout
IMG_7983.jpeg

Hi all

Second time logging on this site, I’ll attach a link to my first log at the bottom of this post for those who may be interested.

I’m 39, prob about 13% bf. 195lbs. I’ve ran dif cycles over the years, test, tren, mast, beastdrol, anavar, sarms.

Activity wise I play golf in spring/summer/fall and hockey in fall/winter.

My gym workouts are given to me by my trainer and are geared towards hockey performance, stability, recovery and longevity. As you will come to see they are pretty unique and different, but since beginning these workouts I have been injury free *knock on wood*, besides the odd over training, old man sleeping pain, lifting furniture the wrong way, etc.

I finished my last log off on July 30 2024, and took some time to travel around with my family and relax.

I finished my PCT from my last cycle. Right now I am not running any gear, I’m going to go natural for a while and get my bloods checked in the next month to see where my levels are and decide from there what I want to do.

Supplements

Daytime

Tribulus
Omegas
Multi vitamin
Creatine
CBD capsules (50-100mg) depending on my day

Nighttime
Calcium/magnesium/zinc
Vitamin D3(in winter)
CBD oil

Diet

I typically fast. 16:8, although I am going to try some 24 hour fasts and maybe a 48 in there.

I am currently trying to cleanse my body of any trash from the summer, mainly sugars from snacks and whatever is in take out…Therefore I’m trying to do a carnivore style diet

I usually eat twice a day with a snack in there. I have a few options I choose from daily depending on what’s available in the fridge.

• Everything I cook I use real butter when it calls for it
  • I only drink water, water with some Himalayan sea salt, electrolyte drinks, Diet Pepsi maybe once a week or every two weeks.
Breakfast options

Option 1

4 eggs
3oz steak
1 cup blueberries(I need fibre)
1 cup Fairlife milk
1.5 scoop protein powder

Option 2
4 eggs
Sausage(no sugar) or bacon or turkey bacon 1 cup blueberries(I need fibre)
1 cup Fairlife milk
1.5 scoop protein powder

Supper

Option 1
1lb lean ground beef
Seasoning
1 avocado

Option 2
2 chicken breasts
1 avocado

These meals puts me around 195g of protein and 2000 calories a day. If I am feeling run down or not getting enough I will add in the snack below, this will put me to about 262g of protein and 2500 calories.

Snack
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1.5 scoop of Protein powder

I’ve never done a diet like this before so I’m really not sure how sustainable it is but ya don’t know if ya don’t try!

My typical week looks like

3-4 workouts

2 games of hockey and 1 beer league rental (sometimes more sometimes less)

Steam room 2-3 times a week(during the winter)
  • I am hoping to incorporate in some weekly hot yoga too but will see if I can fit it in my schedule.

Link to previous log

@CodeNameDuchess followed your other log :) it was awesome and happy to hear you back.

have you considered adding more test boosters like hcgenerate?

Please share more day to day information with us.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share foods and meals and when you eat them, macros would be good, as you go share more
Training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights, as you go especially get stronger
cardio how much do you do? when etc
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what other supps you use?
multis?
probiotics?
psyllium husk?

pictures
please share pictures of you face blurred every few weeks
pics of your meals as you go
pics of your training as you go
pics of your supps
pics of your gear

thank you and share more :)