Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First post

theskeindhu

Whats up guys. Been perusing these forums impressive amount of knowledge here. Due to internet issues in the part of the world I am currently in I am going quickly post my goals and plan to reach them and ask for advice as to supplements that would potentially help reach those goals. I am 28, 200 pounds and not sure what my BF% is. The only cycle I have done is Winny at 50mg EOD for 6 weeks.
Training goals are to cut to around 190 pounds with great strength and be able to run up to 5 miles at around 34 minutes(currently at 38:30. I have to at any time be able to ruck up to 9000 feet with ammo and gear(around 35-45 pounds). Currently max deadlift 470 (2 reps), 18 DH pullups and a 325 Bench press. Would like to cut fat, increase VO2 max and gain strength without putting on weight. I've found that at 190 I am the ideal weight for finding that middle ground between great strength and decent cardio. Current resting HR is a pathetic 70 I would like to get that in the low 60s. I believe it is so high due to little or no cardio over the last 2 months.
In the next 6 weeks I will doing a 2 days on 1 off cardio workout regime with weight training throw in. Starting at 2mile run+20 min stationary bike in the first week and moving up to 4 mile and 30 min bike at the end of the 6 week regime. Weight training will be mostly circuit workouts with KB's deadlifts and pullups being the staples. Why only 6 weeks? Job restrictions.
I will be taking 2 clen tabs daily for the first week and adding 1 a week until week 4 when I will taper off. Also 3 weeks of 1 tab a day of Cytomax with a 2 day on 1 day off schedule for that. Can't risk taking more and cramping on a long movement. Diet will be as clean as possible, cutting out trash carbs and all fried foods.
The plan is to cut fat, get stronger, and get my VO2 max up. I am considering EQ and Var as possible cycle ideas as well as throwing around the idea of Halotestin a low doses (10mgs) pre workout for the extra push. With EQ my biggest concern is that 10 weeks is the longest possible cycle right now, and I am confused as to whether or no to do a PCT with low doses of 400MG a week. Winny is a possibility however joint issues were an issue on my other cycle(though I love the hard look). Looking to gain an extra push as well as help with post workou recovery. Thanks for any advice

Whats up guys. Been perusing these forums impressive amount of knowledge here. Due to internet issues in the part of the world I am currently in I am going quickly post my goals and plan to reach them and ask for advice as to supplements that would potentially help reach those goals. I am 28, 200 pounds and not sure what my BF% is. The only cycle I have done is Winny at 50mg EOD for 6 weeks.
Training goals are to cut to around 190 pounds with great strength and be able to run up to 5 miles at around 34 minutes(currently at 38:30. I have to at any time be able to ruck up to 9000 feet with ammo and gear(around 35-45 pounds). Currently max deadlift 470 (2 reps), 18 DH pullups and a 325 Bench press. Would like to cut fat, increase VO2 max and gain strength without putting on weight. I've found that at 190 I am the ideal weight for finding that middle ground between great strength and decent cardio. Current resting HR is a pathetic 70 I would like to get that in the low 60s. I believe it is so high due to little or no cardio over the last 2 months.
In the next 6 weeks I will doing a 2 days on 1 off cardio workout regime with weight training throw in. Starting at 2mile run+20 min stationary bike in the first week and moving up to 4 mile and 30 min bike at the end of the 6 week regime. Weight training will be mostly circuit workouts with KB's deadlifts and pullups being the staples. Why only 6 weeks? Job restrictions.
I will be taking 2 clen tabs daily for the first week and adding 1 a week until week 4 when I will taper off. Also 3 weeks of 1 tab a day of Cytomax with a 2 day on 1 day off schedule for that. Can't risk taking more and cramping on a long movement. Diet will be as clean as possible, cutting out trash carbs and all fried foods.
The plan is to cut fat, get stronger, and get my VO2 max up. I am considering EQ and Var as possible cycle ideas as well as throwing around the idea of Halotestin a low doses (10mgs) pre workout for the extra push. With EQ my biggest concern is that 10 weeks is the longest possible cycle right now, and I am confused as to whether or no to do a PCT with low doses of 400MG a week. Winny is a possibility however joint issues were an issue on my other cycle(though I love the hard look). Looking to gain an extra push as well as help with post workou recovery. Thanks for any advice

you need to post this in the AAS forum... this is not the right forum for this

Top Bottom