Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - need advice

Bro just start mainlining 750mgs of tren!
Fuk me 17??? Unless you want to ruin your body mate stay away from gear until your mid 20s

Looking for advice for my first cycle (hence the 1st post). Im 17 years old and a endurance athlete, so not looking gain too much muscle. I was thinking of running GW and Osta, at 15mg and 20 mg respectively for 12 weeks. Or could I run just Gw or just osta (looking to ease into it for my first cycle)? Also what PCT should I take after and/or during? Any other advice would be appreciated.

JS
You too young man. You can mess up your system if use most this stuffyoung. when adult you finished growing and it wont mess up your growth.
please wait longer

Great advice I see on these post. TS is too young for using AAS. Take advantage of your naturally high test levels. Work hard and push weight, eat a lot of calories maybe even a weigh on shake. Lifting and dieting are key, keep researching AAS so in a handful of years if you decide to go that route you will have much more knowledge of how it works. Good luck to you!

Top Bottom