Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle; little advice for a little pussy

littlePussy

to whom it may concern (or who wants to help)

I am looking for advice on my first cycle
stats:
weight 165lb
bench 195x5
deadlift 275x5
squat 335x5
training history: 2 years
body fat % 10-15 (been a while since i was checked)
diet: very strict

So I am starting my first cycle in about 2-3 months I stop drinking on new years to clean my body and liver. I plan on doing equipois and test. I have done loads of research on roids. Id say im an intermediate lifter as well as i have proper form and technique my three best friends are personal trainers and one is an avid steroid user and competitor. I'm looking to pool the information together to get a good plan because i know what works for me.

Now my question is strength or size? what should i be training for? I have done mad cow's 5x5 routine twice and have seen amazing results in strength also size but not so much. i want to know if i should be shooting for size or strength? , how often should i workout, what kinds of routines would be good? My diet is great, I have no problem waiting to go on the juice my goal is to bench 2 plates before juicing. I want to gain anywhere from 15-20lbs.

preferably I would like advice of which kinds of routines are good but any advice at all will help.

Thank you
the littlePussy

Last edited:
Post up your full stats. This means:
Height:
Body fat %:
Training history:
Diet:

First cycle should be a single compound; usually a long ester Testosterone such as Cypionate or Enanthate. Using a single substance allows you to learn how your body responds to it, and gives you a base from which you can gauge side effects and pinpoint the cause of sides in the future.

For great training & diet information visit: Hypertrophy-Specific Training : : Official Home of HST

Remember, AAS may not be for you. After you post up the stats I listed you will receive lots of feedback here at EF.

Add beastdrol or dbol to kick that cycle.

She said she wanted a little pussy. I asked why? Sh said hers is as big as a house.

2 years of training and only 22; you could hold off on the juice for a while.....

And don't ask "should I train for size or strength" that's a question you should be answering....

Can you post your diet/training routine/supps?

~EZ

Top Bottom