Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First CYCLE, HELP me! Advice needed!

Hey guys, I definitly appreciate the responses. I am currently 18 and I'm 5feet4inches. I weigh about 155 or so. my goal isn't in weight or a measurements. It's a great amount of size. At this point I'm probably at like 12% bf. My goal roughly is about 200 but ofcourse not with this cycle alone. now I don't know if age is a big deal but me and a friend are I'm this together and he is 19. Once I appreciate any replies!

Ok heres the deal. You should wait until you are at least 21 to start steroids because your body already has a lot of natural testosterone in it because you are so young. If you begin roids now you could mess up your endocrine/hormone system permanently. Also it is the policy of Elitefitness to not give any advice to anyone under 21 regarding steroids use.
So forget about, try to get your money back, sell it or whatever but just get rid of it bro.
I know you dont want to hear any of this but its for the best trust me, others will back me up on this.

Yeah bro 18 is just too young. Your body isn't done developing you are gonna wreak havoc on your natural systems starting this early.

Hey guys, I appreciate you guys trying to explain to me, and trying to change my decision but ive done tons and tons of research theres no permanent damage there could possibly be and i cant get my money back either so i really would liek if you guys helped me instead of telling me im too young to take them. I rather do everything right and decrease the chances of messing up over doing everything wrong and practically guarantee me messing up. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me and this is something ive wanted for a long time.

That's what you are missing we are trying to help you. Put it in the closet for a while and run it when your body is ready.

guys there's no going back for me I'm turning 19 in a week and I will end up using it I just wanna know the right way to use it and I would appreciate if any of you guys would help me with the cycle. I really would appreciate it. Thanks!

We cant help you take steroids bro its board policy. There are good reasons for this. Im sure you didnt spend that much money on just sust so make the hard right decision for yourself and shelf the sust for a few years. If you cant stand to have the stuff sitting in your closet for that long just throw it away. Ive had to do that myself and it sucks but im glad i did.

guys there's no going back for me I'm turning 19 in a week and I will end up using it I just wanna know the right way to use it and I would appreciate if any of you guys would help me with the cycle. I really would appreciate it. Thanks!

Do you understand what "too young" means?

Someone close this thread

use it now and all your gains are gonna be gone real soon if you dont have a good natural base. But you dont have to listen to anybody here because you obviously have your mind made up.

Top Bottom